+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HOW TO REMOVE DOWNLOAD LIMITATIONS ON INTERNET MODEM FREE

HOW TO REMOVE DOWNLOAD LIMITATIONS ON INTERNET MODEM FREE

Hello,

This time around,its newyear and too early for free browsing stuff. today,i want to share a powerful info with u guys free of charge. most times,when u subscribe for internet through an isp,they give u download restrictions of say 3gigs or 6gigs for one month. what about if i am able to show u a trick that will remove that limitation free of charge.
    this is my newyear gift for everyone.

HOW TO REMOVE THE RESTRICTION
    Please,for this to work,use mozilla firefox
    STEP 1
    Open your mozilla browser
    STEP 2
    Once u open ur browser,on the address bar without typing http, enter this about:config
    STEP 3
    Once u enter about:config , click on enter. a message will pop up telling u that,what u are doing might void ur warranty. ignore the message
    STEP 4
    now,u will see series of codes that makes mozilla work. now scroll to an area where u will see, src pipeling and change it from true to false.
    STEP 5.
    Once u do that,scrol down and save changes. now,download what u like and all ISP are in soup.

ALL THE BEST

Re: HOW TO REMOVE DOWNLOAD LIMITATIONS ON INTERNET MODEM FREE

Nice one. Bros i checked but there was no src pipling. There are series of code but a mistake would be fatal. Pls Is there another code.

same here, didn't see the src pipeling
    I

@prily434 stop deceiving guys here.

for genuine naijamites go to Google and search for downthemall,it is an addon to fire fox,download it and install as an add on to firefox,then in downloading files chose the downthemall insted of the normal save option and in seconds you can download up to 20mb files.good luck.

also if you imagine anything can be possible?go to how to website and look if u are able 2 find out if it is possible.to locate how to website,use ur google search.

yep, pls make sure u are using firefox version 3.6 and more so,for u to see pipelining,look for where u will see
    network.proxy.failover-x.. before it,u should see what i am talking about. as for the guy that said i am deceiving,i guess he gat no shit in his skull. even what he told people to do is a bullshit.must dey search on google if he truly knows how to do it.

+ Reply