I want to believe that you’ve search a great deal before you finally come across this article on making money online without spending a penny. If you are reading this article it means you have just begun your first step to making your own money online. Note: nothing comes easy, that means even if you are not spending a dime you will need commitment/dedication to get started, that is, you will need to invest your time into this. And i believe that is not too much for you to do!
Money making online used to require that you own your own site, products to sell and some marketing knowledge which I bet you might not be interested in, and that is quite understandable as majority users on the internet just need a quick-to-understand steps to achieving the same results.
A new generation of internet have arisen that will pay you for what you know and who your networks are (i.e. people you know) without any need for you to be a website designer or an affiliate marketer like most people expected.
A list of business opportunities are discussed in this article and with the companies that:
• Pay cash, not points to get rewarded or chance to win money.
• Does not require you to hard selling
• Give you rewards for the time you invested
• Don’t compel you to own a website or products to sell
These companies are categorized based on their features and by:

Helping friends find better jobs.

Connect employers with prospective employees, who are seeking jobs. If you know job-seekers (everybody does these days), this is a great opportunity to get into the recruiting business. Sites like www.referearns.com , www.zyoin.com , www.whodoyouknowfordough.com , www.bohire.com and www.wisestepp.com are good for this. Check them out!

Link suppliers with buyers

The commonest practice in business today is the referral fees. Unfortunately, it is seldom used in online networking sites because of the hassle of tracking them. Suppliers set the referral fees they will pay and when there is transaction you get paid for referring. Sites like www.saleconx.com , www.innersell.com and www.urefer.com now provide that service.
Write articles for sites!
A whole number of developed websites (like www.ezines.com etch) now pay you for posting an article(s) on their site. And the payment may be based on performance i.e. the number of page views you get from the written article you submitted. And you can earn up to like $250 by submitting the specific article topic they requested. www.Associatedcontents.com and www.helium.com provide this opportunity on their websites. Also, a lot of companies are looking for part-time bloggers. They may pay per post or on a steady contract.

Affiliate marketing

Start your own affiliate marketing by signing up in a number of sites that offer this service. To enable tracking you will be provided with an affiliate link once you sign up with any site. It is recommended you have your own website where you post your affiliate links for referral and also have your optin lists to keep visitors coming to your site. Oops, i said earlier “without a penny”, and then you will ask: i will need money to build a website? If that is what comes to your mind, then no worries you might start with blogging. Start blogging with the affiliate niche by creating your own free blog with www.blogger.com or www.wordpress.com , these are the most popular sites that allow and enhance blogging without having any website design savvy. Blog on the niche that will draw traffic to your blog and remember to your links.