Are you a student depending on your parents, guardians or relatives for pocket money, well, this opportunity is for you.

My name is Iwuji Anthony, if you don't know me, kindly go to Google, type my name and you will learn more about me. Over the years i have being teaching people how to make money on the internet including our dear Nigerians. But today i have decided to do it for Nigerian students expecially those who want to make extra cash in school.

What will i do for you?
I will create a mini website for you, design customize it, i will write the articles, install adsense and i will also promote it on the internet, with this you will be getting some dollars at the end of each month and you can go to any bank to claim your cash with the check that will be sent to you.

With this business you will not depend on any body for pocket money, this is a legal business, you don't need to work all day and you don't need to be online all the time just allow me to set-up the entire system for you.

So, how much will this cost?
For only a token fee of N4,000 i will do it for you and you will have your own money making website. Normally, i charge between N12,000 to N20,000 but because i have made up my mind to help you, you will get it for only N4,000

I may not be able to attend to everyone so first come first serve
This offer is only available to 20 people if you are among the 20… good luck.

If you are interested grab your phone now and send your details in this format:

Student, your full name, email address and phone number

I will get back to you within 24hours to inform you if the offer is still on. if it still on you will get our account details where you are expected to make the payment of N4,000

After payment send your full name, correct email address, contact address and phone number to 08030926476 to enable us set it up for you.

Bonus
- As your mentor i will help you eliminate all kinds of mistakes and worries.

- You will get an investment program where you will invest as little as $10
Equivalent to N1,700 and you will be paid 2% daily. If you join now you will be given free $10 to start and you will be getting your daily pay.

With all i have mentioned so far you will never depend on any body for pocket money.

My contact again is:
Name: Iwuji Anthony
Phone Number: 08030926476

This offer goes with 30 days money back guarantee if what i promised you did not get it you can ask for a refund and i will gladly refund your money with an apology and i will also ask you to keep the website, With this you have absolutely nothing to loss.