This is how I got faceless foreigners to send me #4.7 million in 7 months without even knowing who I really am. It is an interesting read and most importantly will make you so much cash if you learn how I did it.

After 7 months and having raised a total of $31.247 (ie appr #4.7 million) from 27 different projects, a Nigerian internet project felon exposes for the first time his secret 2 step system to the easiest cash online.

Fair warning: This is no YAHOO YAHOO or any of the fraudulent means of making money online but, a real opportunity where people willingly send you FREE money to achieve your life purpose. If you know how to go about it though.

I know the headline above sounds scammy and you probably had already gotten your scam defence up so that you will not fall for this one but, it sure does you no harm to atleast keep an open mind for some few minutes and hear what I am about to reveal to you right here and now especially with live proofs that what I am showing you works and is still working for thousands of people as we talk now. Only you are unaware of it all this long because nobody ever told you about it or more precisely nobody (you know) knows about it.

What if I tell you that there is a little known website where you can request funding for anything you wish to do and have people from all over the world sending you cash, sometimes even more than you actually requested, to achieve your purpose?

* Need money to start or grow you business?

* Need money to finance a new invention?

* Need money to sponsor a new movie or music?

* Need money for a charity or course? Etc.

Ask for sponsorship for just about anything you can think of and you have it .The best part is you don’t get the money as a loan but as a free gift that you never have to pay back. Isn’t that awesome?

I am not here to play hide and seek with you and that’s why I am laying everything plain on this page by exposing the website to you with proofs of ordinary people getting funds in thousands of dollars to sponsor and live their dreams.

Head over to http://www.indiegogo.com and click on “Browse” at the upper part of the page to explore.

Here are some examples for emphasis:

* Aaron Alexis requested for $1,500 but was given
$1,815 to fund his new music video “kitsune”. http://www.indiegogo.com/Kitsune?i=pisc

* Peggy Green requested for $600 but was given $610 to repair a broken down orphanage school bus. http://www.indiegogo.com/KILIFI-GSV-...-APPEAL?i=pisc

Now that you know, don’t make the mistake of thinking that you can just go sign up there, post any silly project and start getting $1000’s deposited into your bank acct. That is exactly what I did 10 months ago and did it for 3 straight months and failed woefully before discovering the secret to this crowd funding stuff. If you doubt me I will let you go try posting your project there and see what happens after some few weeks or months. May be when you realize that funders are neither seeing your project nor sending you any money you will then come back and listen to what I have to say. A sage once said that if you want to know the way up the mountain, go ask someone who has climbed that same mountain forth and back and this is where I come in.

Once I discovered the secret to success in this crowd funding thing, I started posting atleast one project each week and I did post a total of 27 projects within 7 months and banked $31.247.

Why I called this a 2 step process is because the secret to success in it lies in 2 critical aspects.

A. Knowing how to write a successful project proposal while using the right accompanying thumbnail.

B. Knowing how to create instant stampede to your project so you can get hundreds of people funding it so fast.

These aspects is what I will be teaching you in my new ebook “Crowd Funding Success Guide”. When you learn this concept, money will never be a problem to you ever again. Whenever you have any idea and money is the only obstacle to its execution, you only need to post a new project to get the required fund in as little as 30 days.

Think about all the freedom you will start enjoying. Never having to rely on a rich Uncle, Aunt or relative to make your dreams come true. Think about all the great plans you ever had but lack of money had always stopped you in your track. Since money will never be an obstacle to you from this moment on, you can now go out and live out all those dreams that once seem an ordinary illusion. Those BAD boys who think you can never succeed will all come to congratulate you in your new house opening, you new car launch and your new child dedication service.

These are a small taste of all you will be learning inside my new ebook:

1. How crowd funding websites work and and why Indiegogo is your sure bet as a Nigerian.

2. How to set up your profile at Indiegogo to exhibit the right image in the eyes of funders.

3. Why I prefer 30 days funding deadline to higher dealines.

4. Why you should rather reduce your funding goal than increase your deadline.

5. What kind of proposal motivates funders to give you more cash fast.

6. Which kind of thumbnail attracts funders to your projects like bees to honey.

7. Should you be using your real identity or forged identity in your projects?

8. Single or several accounts, which one is better for success?

9. “Featured projects” How to get your projects featured at Indiegogo to boost your reputation and more importantly make more money.

10. My secret place to go create instant stampede to your project and have it exposed to thousands of potential funders in less than 15 minutes of going live.(this one costs only $20)

11. How to set up a FREE Domiciliary acct with your Nigeria bank so you can get the cash from your projects deposited directly to your bank acct.

12. How to get a virtual debit card in Nigeria within 3 days to make the $20 payment in (10) above.

With the system outlined in my new ebook, you will:

1. Never have to be a computer geek.

2. Never have to build a website.

3. Never have to create or sell any product.

4. Never have to wait more than 3 days to start seeing real results.

5. Never have to convince your friends or relatives to join you in any network.

6. Never have to invest more than $20.

My system is so easy and straightforward to implement yet, makes more money than the most complicated stuffs out there And…

In case you are the kind who wants things done for you so you never have to lift a finger doing stuffs yourself then I have your back. I will show you in the ebook how I will personally set up everything taught in the ebook for you in 3 days and have you raising your first $1000 (ie appr #150,000) in the next 30 days or less. You could even raise more due to the possibility of over funding where you are sent more cash than you requested before the stipulated deadline.

Now how much are you willing to pay for this very important information in an ebook format?

This sales for just #5000 if you order today. Fair enough?

I am not going to trick you by saying I am selling a limited copy of this ebook because I am not. In fact I am selling you the ebook with a resale right so you can resale it to as many people as you want but you will want to order now that it is still selling at this low price.

For more info on getting my new ebook and our bank details for payment call Vin on: 08181807915

PS: I offer email and phone support 24/7 to all who buy my new ebook directly from me so they won’t be left in the cold after purchase.

To your success
Vin.