+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: How To Get Credit Card For Online Payment In Nigeria

How To Get Credit Card For Online Payment In Nigeria

How To Get Credit Card For Online Payment In Nigeria

Discover how to own a personal Visa Card for online payment in Nigeria! No Bank Account Needed, No Initial Deposit, Do it yourself- 100% Guaranty!

Previously, VISA Card was not accessible to those who lives outside the US, it is now set to explode across international lines, Nigeria inclusive.
    Surveys have shown that only about 1% of Nigerian Internet users have access to a Credit Card for online payments and purchases.
    The rest of this group (99%) would gladly own a prepaid Credit Card if given the chance.

As far as online payment is concerned, Credit/Debit Card have been modified to suit this purpose, since only the Card details (CREDIT CARD NUMBER, BILLING ADDRESS, EXPIRY DATE, CVV or CVC2 NUMBER, CARD HOLDER [YOUR NAME] ) are needed to make the necessary entries in the checkout page of the website.

THE REASONS WHY ONLINE VISA CARD IS IMPORTANT

Internationally Accepted.

You do not need to own a bank account to qualify.

No ID card, documents, passport or utility bills needed.

Low denomination: you can generate Visa Card between $10 - $500 etc.

The Visa Card will bear your own name as [CARD HOLDER].

Send Cheque, Bank wire, Money Order and Western Union to a mechant anywhere in the world or to yourself here in Nigeria.

Sell Products and services online and accept credit card payment from any country in the world.

Use your card to verify ebay.

No hassle: You can get it same day, any time ( at a click of the mouse).

Dedicated US virtual address (mailing address) Inclusive.

Opportunity to own a US Phone Number is also included.

WHY NEED US VIRTUAL ADDRESS?
    • If you are having problem shopping at US merchants/websites, maybe they don't ship out of US or they do not accept non-US credit cards because of international shipping address.
    • Here you can do business with any country in the world without them knowing that you are a Nigerian.
    • You can also benefit from other services where Nigerian are excluded, such as Paypal, Click Bank, eBay and online paid surveys etc

There are a lot of websites in Nigeria offering visa card service at the rate you cannot afford. This resource will expose you to where they are getting the visa card from.
    Hello Friends,
    My name is ogbachi Luke I am an internet marketing expert. I am here to show you the way we internet merchant are using to pay our way thro online.
    I have prepared a manual i call "NIGERIAN ONLINE PAYMENT GUIDES"
    In this package, you will discover how, where and the companies we are using to get our own Visa card for online payment/accepting payment online (the above features inclusive).
    Highlights Of This Package Include:
    • Where and How to Create "Visa Card Account" FREE.
    • Two ways of funding your visa card account with Naira using the current dollar exchange rate.
    • How to generate Visa card from your account.
    • How to send western Union, Money Order and bank transfer to merchant or yourself in Nigeria.
    • How to get US Virtual Address.
    • How to get US phone number
    • How to get UK Phone Number (Bonus)

HOW TO ORDER THIS PACKAGE
    This package cost #12,000 but am giving it out for the sum #2,000, for the first 50 persons.
    ECO BANK PLC
    ACCOUNT NAME: Ogbachi Luke
    ACCOUNT NO: 0601060139096201
    OCEANIC BANK PLC,

A/C Name: ogbachi Luke
    A/C No: Account No: 1970001016508 FEDELITY BANK PLC
    what
    A/C NAME: Ogbachi Luke A/C No.
    Contact on; 08030752028, 08078364197
    [email protected]
    Upon the receipt of your payment, the package will be forwarded to your e-mail address within 12 hours.

Re: How To Get Credit Card For Online Payment In Nigeria

it seems i have stumbled upon what i have been looking 4 since!!! i am more interested in getting a paypal account first! can you do it? then i will think of the credit card

Re: How To Get Credit Card For Online Payment In Nigeria

@success
    I dont understand why you are this despirate, we have seen more than enough messages to convince the entire populace of Africa, you no dey tire?

+ Reply