Hello friends,

Congratulations, reading this it means you have successfully signed-up with the link I gave you.

So, the next line if action is “HOW DO YOU EARN YOUR MONEY”? First you earn by reading your mail, in which each mail you read $10 USD is credited to your account or by referring others to the site, just the way you have been introduced to sign-up with the site, $5 USD is also credited to your account.

Terms: Because you sign-up as a free member you need to make up to $1000 USD in your account you get your first payout.

**Check the details of your account, by selecting transaction.

FAQs:
Question 1: How do I earn money reading my email?
Answer: From your inbox and click the message, it take you to the advertisers web site, at the bottom of the page a link is provided, click on the link it takes you to different page and on that page some figure are given for you identify after which your $10 USD is credited to you after 80 second.

Question 2: How do I earn by reference people to the site?
Answer: Click on earn, locate referral center and click on it, a page will open scroll down the page and you will see a message saying “Hello Name” copy the message than go to your YAHOO and in compose and send it to as many who will sign-up after reading your message then $5 USD will be credited to you.

Question 3: How can I get access my money if can’t wait for a $1000 payout?
Answer: Open a liberty serve Account with www.libertyreserve.com/EN/ it free to open the account and then UP-GRADE to pro Affiliate.

Question 4: How do I up-grade to pro Affiliate?
Answer: First you credit our account with Liberty reserve, if you want money to be transfer into your account, you can call me and we will discuss.

This is all you need from me, if you achieve this I will say I have achieve something in put a smile on someone face.

So best of LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

OgaMos