+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: How do one cope with a boss who is a ...to quit or stay?

Re: How do one cope with a boss who is a ...to quit or stay?

Quit the job?, tell an higher boss?, HMMMMM

Well if she is going to quit the job like someone said get another one first. Jobs are so hard to get nowadays.

Tell the boss, that scary. She is a new staff and does not know what the boss is.
    What if the boss is also a ?, or simply thinks she is just trying to be mischievous?.
    My sister, if she go tell the boss she go need a very very solid proof o. Voice recording just wont do.

Remember the case of a student versus lecturer in lag due to lack of evidence the student lost out at the end of the drama.

The best type of evidence will be to set the woman up (you know create a fake sense of confidence in the person and then let her be caught red handed ) or better get all discussions in video.

The good God will help this lady and us all.

GOD BLESS
    Revelation 22: 11-12

Thanks TBABY my friend was pleased to read all u guys have wrote to her. she will be joining our forum soon cos she was just surprised when i open it and ask her to come and read.she commented on all our good works being our brothers keeper
    THANK U ALL SHE SAID.
    Cheers.

Honestly,

I would not advise your friend to leave this job right now because of the sexual harrasment. I also do not advise her to report the matter to higher authorities.

My points:

If she leaves that job, remember that getting another is not always that easy. Besides, our economy here in Nigeria is not encouraging for one to start a personal enterprise.

If she leaves the job, she would allow that woman [the boss] have the impression she can intmidate everybody with her promiscious lifestyle.

Alternatively, if she reports to higher authority, Managements never treat such matters in favour of the offended. They may likely see her as a threat [especially, if most of them are involved in this act] So, she might end up creating a worse repute for herself.

My advice:
    Do not quit the job. She should try to be smart. If it continues, she can tell the woman sternly [but politely] that she is not interested in her proposal. When the woman sees her seriousness, I'm sure she will succumb eventually.

JOJO
    Joshua Otuonye C.<br />08037971139<br />Proudly Nigerian

Thank u all my dear friends u guys have really helped me out and prayers too has done it all.and thanks to my dear friends once again

From

LILIAN N.

Mavdav, tell ur friend to either quite the job or face God&#39;s judgement because he said, He shall cut of the faces of Homosexuals and Lesbians from the surface of this earth.

Let her be blunt with her boss. Tell her she is not interested who knows the spiritual effects involved in this her dirty game.

Anyway, if i were to be in ur friend&#39;s shoes, i will tell her boss point blank the way i feel about the whole thing but politely. Maybe becoz i am just that blunt a no nonesense person.
    We become what we think about! What the mind can conceive &amp; believe, d mind mind can achieve; Whether you think you can - or think u cant, you are right.

@Benita,

Listen, one has to be wise at all times in handling issues like these. I am not asking her to compromise her christian faith. You are getting us wrong.

My point is that she can still remain in that job and stand her ground on her principles, while waiting for another one.

The fact still remains that problems arise everywhere we go, so running away from it doesn&#39;t mean that we are free from trouble. If she resigns from that office because of this little threat just like that, that means she is not strong.

Who knows? If she does not quit and still stands her ground, she might just win the woman over.

Jojo
    Joshua Otuonye C.<br />08037971139<br />Proudly Nigerian

[quote=otuonye ]
    @Benita,

Listen, one has to be wise at all times in handling issues like these. I am not asking her to compromise her christian faith. You are getting us wrong.

My point is that she can still remain in that job and stand her ground on her principles, while waiting for another one.

The fact still remains that problems arise everywhere we go, so running away from it doesn&#39;t mean that we are free from trouble. If she resigns from that office because of this little threat just like that, that means she is not strong.

Who knows? If she does not quit and still stands her ground, she might just win the woman over.

My dear, did u get the question? please try and read the question well before crucifying me.
    We become what we think about! What the mind can conceive &amp; believe, d mind mind can achieve; Whether you think you can - or think u cant, you are right.

Use your brain you dont have to quit the job lull her get her into a compromising position .Haven&#39;t you got a phone with tape recorder or something get some stuff to hold over her so that you can have your peace until you get another job to go to. Make sure she knows that a third party is in the know about the evidence. Think think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well,

It is a thing to take an ox to the river and it is another thing to force the ox to take water or put water into the ox’s mouth. Did you say your friend works with an NGO? First what is the function of the NGO? Are they a NGO?

Looking at the situation on employment of this country I will not advice your friend to just quit the job but to sort for another job; “A bird at hand is worth more than million in the bush” while she is careful and vigilant in her dealings with her boss. Preferable she should be prepare for a war and be bold enough to always resist her. More so tell your friend if she does not have a phone that can record voice she should please get one and play a game of risk in recording her conversation with her box. This has really help with a recent crisis in the Federal Polytechnic Bida to net the HOD of a department in the institution. This you can read from the sun newspaper on this link (http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpage...06-2007-02.htm)
    Adeyege A. Ebenezer<br />Why?<br />Why Not?<br />www.adeyegeebenezer.5u.com

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12