+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HOUSE PLZ READ !!!!!!

HOUSE PLZ READ !!!!!!

GOOD DAY ALL,

IT IS SO PAINFUL THAT AFTER THE BLACKS,OUR ANCESTORS HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT IN SLAVERY,WE THE PRESENT GENERATIONS ARE STILL ENSLAVING OURSELVES.HAVEN`T WE SEEN ENOUGH ? HAVEN`T WE SUFFERED ENOUGH ?
    WHY ON EARTH SHOULD PEOPLE COME INTO THIS HOUSE WHICH IS BASICALLY MEANT FOR JOB SEEKERS TO ADVERTISE ALL SORT OF UNREALISTIC BUSINESS IDEAS AND FALSE JOB APPLICATIONS. I TELL YOU,EACH TIME WE DO THIS WE STILL MAKE OURSELVES SLAVES.
    eVERYONE KNOWS SAMMIE IN THIS HOUSE.AT A TIME I THOUGHT HE OWNS THIS SITE;ONLY FOR ME TO REALIZE THAT HE IS A JOB SEEEKER LIKE MYSELF. WE ALL MUST REAP WAT WE SOW .
    LET`S COME TOGETHER AND HELP EACH OTHER .SOME APPLY FOR JOBS IN SECRET AND THEN LATER COME OUT TO BEG FOR TEST INFO/INTERVIEW MATERIALS .WHY ? THAT`S NOT THE BROTHERLY LOVE WE SHARE HERE IN THE ROOM .LET`S HOPE FOR A BETTER NIGERIA .

THE SYSTEM HAVE FAILED US . ARE WE GOING TO FAIL OURSELVES .?ASK YOURSELF THAT QUESTION

Re: HOUSE PLZ READ !!!!!!

Honourable House,
    Brave is right, let us help ourselves, information is only useful when it is shared. Please, we cannot continue to thread on the path of our corrupt leaders.

We need to redefine our existence as an African, we are the pioneer of social mobilisation and self help as well as being our brother's keeper. If you have any idea anyone will find useful...post it raw. We will appreciate it!

Every thing is not about money, friendship last more than money, 419 is no longer in vogue.

Goodluck, Honourable House.

Kabiyesi.
    No King as God! (Oba bi Olorun kosi)

Re: HOUSE PLZ READ !!!!!!

@Brave|Kabiyesi!

I very much understand your points.

There are members working tirelessly to see that they give useful and valuable information for the benefit of the whole house.
    Like it is in every sphere, there must always be some unscrupulous elements who will attempt to take advantage of people. And this site is no exception.
    Learn to filter genuine information from dubious and fake ones.
    Remember that for "Every Twelve, there is always a Judas".

I hope all house members will take note of your observations and follow suit as expected.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

+ Reply