+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: house please i need the test format for delta afrik test for mechanical engineer

house please i need the test format for delta afrik test for mechanical engineer

please any body with a maaterial or suggestion on wat they giv.....pls help

Re: house please i need the test format for delta afrik test for mechanical engineer

Hi guys, how can one apply to Deltaafrik?? Hook a brother up .......Thanx a mill

Re: house i need your help

a certain firm by name AIM ASSOCIATES NIGERIA claimed in the tuesday guardian of 13thoctober 2009, that the are consultants to so many companiesil&gas,telecom and construction companies etc. they said that u need to register ,then take exams on 21st of this month at unilag and an address in portharcourt.if u make 40% and above then u have an interview with the company u want and a congratulatory letter given to u.
    folks do u know that on monday lastweek,i received a txt telling me that i shld call for am to be considered 4 employment by mobil oil with a private mtn number. i did and i answered the questions asked.by friday the same week,i recived a txt as usual that i passed and that i should contact AIM ASSOCIATES NIGERIA through a strange email 4 my appointemnt letters(no exams and no interview as was said in their website nigerianoilandgasjobs..com ). on monday this week, another txt of congrats and then the mail:Attn: All Mobil New Shorlisted Candidates,

We are pleased to inform you that you are one of the successful candidates that benefitted from

Mobil Oil internal recruitment/employment after an online interview by the Muiti-National

organization which took place barely a week ago.Mobil wishes to inform you to put in your best

towards a multi-national growth and development considering you as successful out of the large

number of candidates that participated in the interview.

Having emerged successful,we also wish to inform you that all your employment packages which may

include your Appointment Letter and Contract Agreement Papers have been deposited in our custody

to deliver to you considering us as registered recruiters/consultants to Mobil Nigeria.

You are hereby directed to submit the followings to us as soon as you receive this mail to enable

us send all your packages through FEDEX to you within (4 hours to enable you join your Employer

at the stipulated resumption date clearly specified on your Employment packages.

OUR REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:

# Your Recent Passport Photograph (Scanned Copy)
    # Your Office OR Residential address reacheable by FEDEX.
    # Our Recruiting/Consultancy charges of Fourteen Thousand Naira (N14,000.00) payable to our staff

account as you will be provided.
    # FEDEX Delivery charges of Three Thousand Three Hundred Naira (N3,300.00)only also payable along

with our consultancy charges to the same account.

Be aware that it is only on the receipt of the four (4) items mentioned above that we will send

your Appointment Documents.It is our RULE and needs not be violated.Those not ready to send the

items above will not receive any package and it is not in our proceedure to entertain

compromises.

Candidates should note that the resumption date for employment as stated in the Appointment

Letter by Mobil should not be violated and as such all shortlisted candidates are expected to

have received their packages atleast Five (5) days from the receipt of this mail.A cover Letter

and an IDENTITY number are also enclosed in the package which you will present to the Security

Operatives at Mobil Security Post in order for you to have a peaceful entry to the premises for

your final endorsement.

Shorlisted Candidates wishing to submit the above items should write a mail to

([email protected]) with the subject "REQUIREMENTS SUBMISSION" and an account information will

be provided for them to pay the consultation fees while submitting the other requirements

mentioned above.All requirements including the TELLER NUMBER of consultation fees should be

submitted to ([email protected]) for verifications.As soon as we get the requirements we will

then send your package to you.

Right now,all our staff have been mandated by Mobil Oil to work as a team and as a result we have

been provided with an official block space inside Mobil Oil premises in Port-Harcourt - Rivers

State and in Eket - Akwa-Ibom State until after the employment exercise so that all our

activities will be closely monitored by Mobil Oil Human Resources Department.Note that all the

Appointment Documents will be sent Via FEDEX and shorlisted candidates are advised to send their

valid addresses in order to receive their packages.In our next mail we will forward you our

letter of mandate from Mobil Nigeria as an attachment.

CONGRATULATIONS as you join your employer in due course on the 16th November 2009.

Faithfully Yours
    Innocent Ojukwu (Mr.)
    For:Aims Associates Nigeria.
    Phone: 081-3891-5904
    guys isnt this fake/unreal!

Re: house please i need the test format for delta afrik test for mechanical engineer

very very fake. Once money is made necessitated its a big hornswoggle, gyp and swinddle. shine ya eye
    DIPLOMATIC OFFICIAL

+ Reply