+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HOUSE PLEASE HELP

HOUSE PLEASE HELP

JUST LAST NIGHT AT ABOUT 10:45PM I RECEIVED A TEXT MESSAGE FROM A GSM NO (08023670867) INFORMING ME THAT I HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR THE JOB I AND THE SALARY IS N60K. YOU ARE TO COME TO OUR RECRUITMENT OFFICE ON FRIDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER WITH YOUR C.V 1 PASSPORT & N1,000 AT BLOCK E2/202ARTICLE COMPLEX (OPP. TRADE FAIR COMPLEX), ABULE-OSHUN, OJO, LAGOS. FROM JUNOC CONCEPT FOR THE MICRO FINANCE BANK.

HOUSE THAT IS THE TEXT O.

THOU I SAW AN ADVERT ON THE NIGERIAN BEST FORUM REQUESTING FOR OND/NCE HOLDERS TO FORWARD C.V TO [email protected] WHICH I DID ON THE 18TH OF THIS MONTH. BUT I DOUBT IT 100 %, KINDLY POST YOUR OPINIONS.

dvt

Re: HOUSE PLEASE HELP

Be warned, not all jobs are real jobs, Do not pay money for any Job offer, you've always been warned on www.naijahotjobs.com that "do NOT send money to anyone or organisation!"
    This is entirely fake, God will give you a stress free job very soon. Be patient.
    Always logon to www.naijahotjobs.com for genuine jobs and get all job confirmations.

Cheers.
    Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

DON'T EVEN GO THERE. THEY MIGHT JUST BE 419ERS. NO GENIUNE RECRUITMENT WILL ASK FOR MONEY BEFORE YOU ARE GIVEN EMPLOYMENT. BEWARE, AVOID THEM.
    Born for a purpose. Came for a purpose. Must achieve that PURPOSE.

the only way to catch a scammer is to act one. though the job offer you got is obviously fake, i would rather advice u watch where u send ur personal informations to. no bank would ever tell you to send your c.v to an email address under yahoo. all these banks have websites and they would rather host an email address under their website instead of yahoo and other crazy sites. beware. any crazy message, lets share cos i've go lots of experience with scam cases.
    Dee.

+ Reply