+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HOUSE HELP OO

HOUSE HELP OO

HAVING ATTENDED ABOUT 6-7 TEST AND INTERVIEW, I STILL FIND HARD TO THINK THAT AT LEAST OF IT HAS NOT COME TO PAST - FCMB, UAC, GTB, GUINESS, ZENITH, TRUST FUND, STERLING.
    FORGET THAT UAC & GTB TOLD ME I WAS NOT SUCCESS IN THEIR TEST- I WONDER ABOUT ZENITH, FCMB WHICH AM YET TO HERA ANYTHING FROM. AND AT THE LAST LAP OF INTERVIEW WITH TRUST FUND AND STERLING BANK - I AM YET TO RECEIVE ANY NEWS....

HOSE PLEASE AND LET ME KNOW IF IT IS SOMETHING THAT IS WRONG....

I NEED ADVICE .

Re: HOUSE HELP OO

MY DEAR FUNSHO, DO U BELIEVE IN WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF JEREMIAH 29:11? THAT IS MY FAVOURITE, IF U DO THEN WHY WORRY?HE KNOWS THE PLANS HE HAS FOR U, MAYBE HIS PLAN IS TO TAKE U TO THE HIGHEST.PLS DO NOT WAVER FOR SOONEST U WILL HAVE COURSE TO GLORIFY HIS NAME. OK.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

i recomemd ROMANS 18 :8 TO YOU MY DEAR FRIEND.

My brother let me start by saying there is nothing wrong with u. The true test of a man is not in how many times he falls but how well he can raise again. failing is not failure until u refuse to try again. In every failure u must be able to spot something never to repeat again. It was Eddison who had abt 700 experiments and failed, he remarked that he had learned 700 things not to do again. Through all u experiences, it is important u look back at areas u think u may have failed and work on them.
    If u walked into an interview room three times and failed, then u should find another approach to walking in the next one.

I advice that u have a vision and keep to that vision (of course, it must be in line with God's will, plan & purpose). No matter what happens, stay focused on that vision until u get there. If ur vision is to become a leading banker, do all u can and don't stop until u get there.
    let me share my own little testimony. I got into skol and desired to graduate with atleast a 2 - 1. I failed some courses in my first semester and carried courses all thru till 400 L. I finally cleared all things gradually, made first class gpa in 500 L and graduated with a 2 - 1. My first semester 100 L GPA was 1.7 and my first semester GPA 500 L was 4.55. God can do all things so long as we keep believing and trusting Him.
    Cheer up Brother! 2moro shall be better

+ Reply