HELLO,

Got your email from someone that really LOVES you!

Here is just introducing to you an AUDIO CD SUITE [4 CDs] that will definitely CHANGE your life positively

Here is the details of the audio CD:

LECTURE BY: Jimoh Ibrahim [Richest Man In NIGERIA]

TOPIC: Several Topics e.g. [From N1 to N100,000], [How to become a millionnaire], [How to be Successful in Business in Nigeria] etc

HIGHLIGHTS of the Lecture:
Jimoh Ibrahim reveals certain secrets in this over 3 hours step by step practical lecture on how he made his first 1 million i.e. through Local Govt seminars, how to survive the Nigerian Business terrain, self confidence, his motivation to the then MD of Prudent Bank [now Skye Bank] that scaled them thru the 25Billion, Investment Strategy of Working Class, investing in stock, avoiding waste assets, making a fortune from stock, how to make your first 1 million, How to setup a consultancy firm, Thought for a Fresh Graduates, extensive talk on businesses to invest in e.g. petroleum marketing, seminars, business acquisition strategies etc.
Jimoh Ibrahim reveals a lot of secret in this soul-inspiring lecture both about himself, his business conglomerate, nigerian banks, inner cacous of the rich etc with lots of real life case studies.

With Quotes like - "Between ideas and reality, there is a shadow", "the reason why you're not successful is inside of you", "the owner of idea rules the world", "by asking for the impossible you get the best result"

ABOUT JIMOH IBRAHIM
Jimoh Ibrahim, recently rated the richest man in Nigeria, is a barrister by profession. His strategy is about buying businesses and that has made him sustain his millions in his conglomerates of business. He He is a very strict investor [this explains why he sold his personal residence in VGC in exchange for a land in an open area also in VGC to established a filling station and housed Oceanic Bank, which later generated the cashflow to buyback his house]. He his owner of NICON Group, NNPC Underwriter, landlord of most oceanic bank branch, Federal Government Underwriter and several other state governements and parastatals, and several others he refused to disclose. He delivers lecture to banks in Nigeria and abroad, International Organisations, WHO collaborated lectures etc.

His Personal Gurantee to his audience in the Lecture:
"That you will not make it, count that out. Satan knows that those I talk to are excluded from poverty...."

My most interesting talk in the message=>"....the way I'm training you is to take over the economy and even the govt will bow down to get something from you".

COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY TO GET THIS EMAIL MESSAGE AND ACT NOW!

My decision to give out this lifetime material is prompted by the need to share this highly valuable resource, change the thought of nigerians especially graduates and to ultimately get Nigerians out of the yoke of poverty! I feel I will gain nothing by just listening to and disgesting it ALONE.

| YOU'LL BLAME YOURSELF FOR NOT GETTING THIS CD |

I'm sure that no one having this CD will ever decide to sell it out to the public on whatever count.
No matter who you are, what you're doing presently, what you intend doing, the bulk of ideas you have, how wealthy you are, a graduate, undergraduate, enterprenuer, employee, employer etc, THERE IS SOMETHING TO LEARN FROM THIS CD PACKAGE!

ENOUGH OF THE ADVERT! Now if you're not convinced with this, then simply delete this mail from you box and leave!

My Personal Guarantee
"You won't listen to this message repeatedly and not make money by acting on its instruction"

Someone sees this audio message as a replica of the book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" - by Robert Kiyosaki but in a more elusive and practical way!

If you're interested, I'm giving out the entire package at a cost of N5,000 only

Why I'm I charging for this CD - this is simply to make YOU value this piece. I believe anything FREE, especially in Nigeria is valueless!

If you're ready to take the next step, reply this email or text me thorough the number below for payment details!

Thank You for taking your time

God Bless You!

Your in success,

BELLO AHMED