+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HELP ME FOLKS, I FINISHED wit a 3rd class!

HELP ME FOLKS, I FINISHED wit a 3rd class!

Pls folks i do need your advice annd help.I finished since 2002 and ye no job though finished with a 3rd class but went on to get myself a professional certificate in ORACLE and also had a certificate in project management.Would av gone for my PGD but av got no money to pursue it and am all alone in this world.i am frustrated but do still believe and focused.If anyone can render help or advice me on what business i can do with minimal money.pls do contact me if u av anything for me in terms of job so that i can go for my PGD.Pls house do need your contribution on what to do.Thanks (studied physics)

Re: HELP ME FOLKS

i feel u get in touch with me and let me talk nicce business with you and we can even work together that is if ua ready for a small beginning.08035371429

Re: HELP ME FOLKS

thanks allan,will get in touch with u and let me see wat u av for me.hope i can call u Allan.

Re: HELP ME FOLKS, I FINISHED wit a 3rd class!

i hope u do not regard ursef as a failure because i kmw u r not. d fact dt u graduated with a 3rd class is not a reason for ur position in lyf....pls dont be discouraged, continue trying, u'll soon get a breakthru... in d main while i think u've got some talents..explore it....wat do u enjoy doing? just give it a good packaging nd do it... big men start small...we are all in d ladder f lyf..i hpe 2 see u on top some day....cheers

Hello , Friend I know a lot of Guys with 3rd class that have succeed...Just work harder....... read regularly.. Also If you can go 4 an MBA or other Masters in a very reputable institution.....and the main th main ask for Gods grace.....Believe it has been test and I trust is with all my life...

Avoid filling ur CVs with irrelevant dat eg secondary sch, primary sch..
    Also when called 4 interviews , always be confident..It is either u get a job or u dont, nothing inbetween happens..

I know u r made 4 success...and I will like to talk to someone like u ..

U can call me on 08051270669

Vince

God bless u..........................ONE LOVE HOUSE

DEARIE WE RE 2GEA OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.I 2 VE 3RD CLASS .I WANT TO REGISTER 4 PROJECT MGT DIS MNTH. RE U IN ABJ SO DAT WE CAN TALK JUST RELAX .IS WELL.

Richy, God is all you need to have all your needs met. Take part in the house fasting of 31:10:08 and see God work wonders! Amen
    I am the apple of God's eye.

High Chief, what is the proposed general house fasting for ? & on whose recommendation/ advice? Well, we will all get there by his special GRACE(Amen).

Only GOD will help U!
    Trust in him!

Quote Originally Posted by vinchristy
    Hello , Friend I know a lot of Guys with 3rd class that have succeed...Just work harder....... read regularly.. Also If you can go 4 an MBA or other Masters in a very reputable institution.....and the main th main ask for Gods grace.....Believe it has been test and I trust is with all my life...

Avoid filling ur CVs with irrelevant dat eg secondary sch, primary sch..
    Also when called 4 interviews , always be confident..It is either u get a job or u dont, nothing inbetween happens..

I know u r made 4 success...and I will like to talk to someone like u ..

U can call me on 08051270669

Vince

God bless u..........................ONE LOVE HOUSE
    Thanks so much vinnchristy for ur encouragement and also appreciate the house contribution. Will do all i can to be a success and wont give up on myself.Will call u up vinnchristy. Incase there in any information that would help me,pls dont hesitate to reachout to me.08023694924.Thanks house

+ Reply