+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Help about -Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) exam

Help about -Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) exam

pls can some body in the house tell me how 2 prepare 4 this exam. I mean materials and helpful tips. Thanks in anticipation

Re: Help about -Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) exam

Hi, it depends on the papers you are writing cos each paper has its own strategy of preparation and passing. The most important thing is gettin ur current syllabus, lecture notes, past questions and examiners report. Also make use of d internet to get recent activities in d banking industy, the stock market, FOREX market etc....U must be very current.

I wish you all the best.
    DONT KISS A FOOL, DONT LET A FOOL KISS YOU AND DONT BE FOOLED BY A KISS.

Help about -Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) exam

@omolad: thanks so much. This house has never failed me bcos of the likes of u.
    So its going 2 be another class room - i mean the lecture note of a thing.
    How do i also get the past questions? I do not really have anybody who has written the exam neither have i applied but will do that soon. Worst of all, i'm an engineer by qualification. Yet 2 really start work as a banker. Just needed 2 be informed. Thanks 2 all members of this house!

Re: Help about -Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) exam

BUU; u are welcome. You can get the past questions at the bookshop located at the Institute HQ.
    I'll advice you to attend the CIBN Lectures arganised by the CIBN. Their lecturers know the syllabus and the acceptable pattern of answering questions cos some of them are examiners and markers.

You av to be prepared to read well and work hard especially if you dont have a banking background. For all your enquiries, just visit the CIBN HQ on the Island i.e if u r in Lagos.

Ensure you register on time cos the next exam will be in April and u ought to have registered and started preparations by now.

I wish you all the best.
    DONT KISS A FOOL, DONT LET A FOOL KISS YOU AND DONT BE FOOLED BY A KISS.

I'm actually on induction with Union Bank, 2 round up month end. I doubt if i can be part of the April exam.
    More 2 that, i'm not resident in Lag. I guess i'll be posted 2 Enugu. May be i'll prepare 4 subsequent exams dependin on what i see in the branch, i still find it difficult 2 reconcile my position in the bank.
    Does it also means that one can not receive the lectures else where? I like 2 know the address of the head quarters. I have a friend who might help me get materiasl or other kind of assistant in Lag. I hope i'm not asking 4 too much. Don't be angry pls. Thanks once more.

+ Reply