+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello every1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! am so excited to be on this site. i need a job in port harcourt pls. prefarably a company, not bank . studied accounting, Just finished serving,no working experience yet.sadly I made a 3rd class. I was told i cant get a job cause of my grade, but i beleive that with God nothing is impossible.

Re: DESPERATE GIRL

just have the faith everything is possible. that is teh Spirit. But if you got teh time try and upgrade with professional or postgraduate. cos nija is nija.

do you have 5, 6, 9, 10 years experience? cos that's the major problem in the labour market. They don't give u job but they want 5 to 10 years work experience what a mess.

Girl!
    I will advice U not to select @ this stage. From Ur brief profile U said U studied Accounting(3rd class)...and U dont want to work in a Bank. Are U listening to urself? Employment in Nigeria is a serious problem...there is no job! Even those wit 1st class and 2.1 is not finding it easy... U are here selecting wit Ur 3rd class.

Besides as a fresh accountant U have a lot to learn in a Bank job. Put urself 2gether and upgrade bcos dats d way U can help urself 4 now. Keep an eye on Business as well...it will surely help U.
    Oneluv.
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

My advice jus like dawaskee is for u to lay hands on anyjob that comes your way. No need to b that selective now. Also, It might help you alot if u start now to think of upgrading. U shld prepare and take some professional certifications like ICAN or u go for MBA. Naija is hot and you know it. U can make it afterall, if determined.
    God's Kind of Love

You said it all girl with God all things are possible.But I will advise you to consider upgrading yourself concerning the fact that you have taste.

With the right kind of training in accounting software nobody will consider your grade.
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

babe, never mind them!
    just look within yourself...... U HAVE A JOB
    d problem is that most people look outside for jobs that dont exist......LOOK WITHIN!!!

LISTEN TO YOUR HEART/(UR GUD SPIRIT)

try ACCA, it's an international acctng exam, higher than ICAN, u can work anywhere in the world, the earlier u start, the better

+ Reply