+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HELLO NEKEDITES. WE ARE INDEED THE GREATEST.

HELLO NEKEDITES. WE ARE INDEED THE GREATEST.

Greatest nekedties.i belive the labour market is doin you all good.pls send ur replies am ik the 2006 president of agric engr.am now in port doing well.with a bank pls do send your replies one love ok.08060032733.

Re: HELLO NEKEDITES. WE ARE INDEED THE GREATEST.

i was with bobjoe some dais back he came to visit me.He is serving in yola.And was oppotuned to visit banks around my branch and saw some nekedities workin in all most all the banks excludeing those ones that belive that they are too big for HND.men all the same we are the greatest.EVEN NNPC.SHELL, CHEVRON etc.belive me we are the greatest.

my follow nekedite i am happy 4 u truelly we are the greatest.
    i am udoh christopher francis i graduated 2007 town and regional planning, i am waiting for youth service.
    please i need an assitance for job pls can u help. my no. is 08061378808 am in lagos.

when i remb the jumbo,hostel b$c,the mile 2 midnite tree.where couples go after a hectic reading.and remb the black and white spot,coca cola.viva.next level and the bad lecturer in mec101,mec 103.when i was still in the nd not knowing that one day one will evntually leave that environment to look for some thing doing with his hnd.nekede is where futo boiz normally come to source for there wifes.God bless nekede even it make one to go thru pain but God bless nekede.nekedites pls do send you mails here.ik 08060032733

hello guys hope u r doin gud.i'm proud 2 b a nekedite infact most of our home boys r doin fine in various walks of life.i'm onyemobi uche 2004 set mktg.naked wire is alwz in my heart.have fun guys!!!

my dear nekedits, pls stop deceiving urselfs, serving in a bank is or elsewhere is not a strategy to get job or being retianed. Not to talk of North? Banks can use u as a coper and dump u after 1yr, so pls dont see it as anything. its normal.What u will think is after service what next? Oil companies dont retain like that ok? so pls make up ur and sart job hunting ok? We are no where to compere to other copers from west,pls stop fooling urselfs we are nowhere pls.

+ Reply