got this mail sometime last month,replied and got the second and third mails as attached.i just want to know if its scam or real and if its real then guys dont waste time applying cos thats wot dey want,:SPREAD THE GOSPEL" and gud luck.

Hi

I hope all is well with you and great job, let me introduce myself , My name is Schuller Frederick , Human Resource to PetroCalgary, We saw your Resume at the job seeker firm and we dicovered you have a good qualifications to work in our company, However I would advise you to resend all the attached documents but this time include all Related Certificates, Resume done in word and cover letter all to be sent in one email.

In addition I am looking for applicants from all over the World can you advise more applicants in your Country for the following position to forward their Resume done a Microsoft word document, Cover Letter specifying the position they are most qualified to work in and all Related Certificates
The following positions are needed:
Planificateur pour les arrêts planifiés
Turaround heavy trade planner
Céduleur
Maintenance Scheduler
Superviseur Électrique
Electrical Supervisor
Gas Plant Operator, Hanlan Robb Gas Plant, Instrumentation Technician, Jedney
Student Work Opportunities (Summer 2009),Future Opportunities,Project / Plant Engineers, MacKay River
Future Heavy Equipment Operators
Payable Cordinator
Medical Data Entry Stam
Office Services Clerk
TI Corp: Contracts Administrator ~ TB 12 Months
Project Accounting Assistance
Accounts Payable Manager
Payroll Administrator
Guest Services Supervisor
Executive Assistant
Technical Trainer
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Human Resources & Office Manager
Payroll Administrator
Executive Assistant
Part-Time Bookkeeper
Services Representative
Regional Accounting Manager
Senior Accountant
Executive Assistant
Accounting Clerk
Intermediate Accountant
Operations Accountant
Senior Systems Admin
Financial Analyst/Senior Accountant
CAD Technician
Part-time Controller
Docketing Coordinator
Marketing-Sales -Accounting
-Spa Management
Qualified Teachers

Kind Regards,
Schuller Frederick
Human Resource
www.petrocalgary.com
[email protected]
Address: 496, 640 12th Ave S.W., Calgary, Alberta
Post Code : T2R 0H5

Telephone: 479-439-1291

Message contains attachments
INTERVIEW.doc (31KB)

Dear Candidate

We have visualised your employment history and well acknowledge to this an interview format has been passed to you right away , Please before downloading the brochure you are advised to read the following instructions and guidance viz the role information:
INSTRUCTIONS :Our job interview typically precedes the hiring decision, and is used to evaluate the candidate. This Interviews is usually preceded by the evaluation of supplied résumés, by we ( Employers ) selecting a small number of candidates who seem to be the most desirable (shortlisting).

Our company seeking to fill a single position will typically interview a handful of candidates - perhaps as many as ten if the level of application has been high. While our job interviews are considered to be one of the most useful tools for evaluating potential employees, they also demand significant resources from we your employer and have been demonstrated to be notoriously unreliable in identifying the optimal person for the job.
Multiple rounds of job interviews may be used where there are many candidates or the job is particularly challenging or desirable; earlier rounds may involve fewer staff from the employers and will typically be much shorter and less in-depth. A common initial interview form is the e-mail interview, a job interview conducted over the email address.

This is especially common in our requirement when the candidates do not live near the employer location and has the advantage of keeping costs low for both sides.Once all candidates have had job interviews, the employer typically selects the most desirable candidate and begins the negotiation of a job offer, Therefore based on all this guidance and instructions, it is allow that you make your interview submission known to us within the next 48hrs after the receipt of this notice.
Kind Regards,

Schuller Frederick
PetroCalgary - Human Resource
Address: 496, 640 12th Ave S.W., Calgary, Alberta
Post Code : T2R 0H5
Telephone: 479-439-1291
www.petrocalgary.com