Hi folks,
It will be noteworthy to mention first and foremost that i am not trying to raise up any controversy with this post,nor am i trying to be gender biased,it applies to both genders. It is just something i thought i'd share out of experience and im sure it is something we all know,one way or the other.
Suffice to say it is very important to use them as tips or guidelines in making the right decision.
1- THE 6.30 O'CLOCK:
We all know that when its 6.30(am or pm)the long and short hands of the clock face downwards,well we have GUYS n LADIES like that.They are so EARTHLY/WORLDLY minded that their SPIRITUAL life is zero.You see them in church only on sundays and not to really worship.
2-THE 12 O'CLOCKS:
These are the opposite of the above.They are so spiritual that they forget that they are social beings.In the name of being Born again they dress and act bizarre,they are not concerned with what goes on around them(positive and useful)all they know is the Bible,yes its good but there should be a balance.You have to be HEAVENLY MINDED AND EARTHLY RELEVANT IN ALL YOU DO.
3-THE INTERIM:
These are the non-commited ones.They go in2 a relationship for personal gratification and when they get what they want,off they go.
4-THE 2-FACE:
They are coins with 2 faces.The chameleons,they have double standards.They claim to be what they are not.In church they are saints,outside they are the devil incarnate.They preach what they dont practice.
5-THE DOUBLE DEALERS:
Hmm these are experts in double dating.They claim they are protecting their interests in case they are disapointed they will have an option B C or more.They keep partners for dif purposes.
6-THE PARASITES:
These are the dependants.Evrything must be done for them.Begging and demanding for material things is a hobby.They will demand till they wreck you.
7-THE PIGS:
Damn these are horrible.Outside they are angels but get closer,u will vomit.Personal hygiene is not for them,they depend on deodorants,make up,perfumes,etc. They can wear boxers for days,keep armpit and pubic hair like Afro,neglect their bodies etc.
8-N.F.A
We all know the above is an appelation for people with No Future Ambition.Ask them their goals they will tell you God knows best.They flow with the trend,no vision,no purpose.They tell you live today to the fullest and tomorrow will take care of itself.
Hmm,the afore mentioned are just a few of the kind of people we need to avoid and also STOP being like them cos ofcourse some of us are or used to be like one or more of such.
May the Lord open our eyes and give us a discerning mind.Amen
OluwaTosin Ajayi