+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH SIX IS A SCAM

GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH SIX IS A SCAM

I THINK THE PRODUCERS ALREADY HAVE THEIR WINNER IN MIND. WHAT WE ARE LOOKING AT IS NOT A RELITY SHOW. IT'S A SCRIPT THAT IS JUST BEING PLAYED. WALE AKANBI SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN EVICTED FOR THE FLIMSY REASON OF LOOSING A (****) TOTEM. EVER SINCE THEY MADE HIM A LEADER AND KEPT THE TOTEM IN HIS GUARD, I KNEW THE GAME WAS UP. THEY WERE LOOKING FOR AN AVENUE TO EVICT THE POOR YOUNG MAN. GUS6 IS A SHAM. ITS A SCAM. ITS A SPAM. THERE ARE ARGUMENTS THAT I WILL NOT ADVANCE HERE, BCOS I DONT WANT TO... .
    I DONT WATCH THE PROGRAMME AGAIN. ITS AN AFFRONT ON THE SENSIBILITIES OF NIGERIANS, FOR THE PRODUCERS OF GUS6 (BOB MANUEL INCLUDED) TO THINK THAT THEY CAN MANIPULATE OUR MINDS.
    I WISH WALE AKANBI THE VERY BEST.

Re: GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH SIX IS A SCAM

THAT PROGRAMME MADE ME SICK WRITE FROM THE FIRST DAY. I WAS INVITED FOR THE SCREENING PROCESS IN ABUJA AND I WAS TURNED DOWN FOR NO JUST COSE. I THINK WALE IS THE NEXT VICTIM TO FACE THE INJUSTICE THAT PEOPLE GO THROUGH IN NIGERIA. I WISH HIM ALL THE BEST AS HE CONTINUES WITH LIFE.

YES IT IS A FLOP ,IT IS NOT REALITY SHOW AT ALL, IT WAS NOT LIKE THE FIRST AND SECOND EDITION, IT HAS LOST IT FAVOUR,FROM THE SELECTION TO THE REAL THING ,I CCANT JUST SAY THIS IS THE REAL CRITEA FOR SELECTION. I HAVE BEEN INVICTED FOR THE SREENING EVERY EDITION BUT I WILL BE TURN DOWN FOR NO JUSTV REASON.
    I HAVE LOST INTETEST IN MOST NIGERIA REALITY SHOWS.

do you watch the programme at all please the whole nigeria is reading your opinion please in gulder ultimate search if there is some thing i understand is Eviction day they is eviction no matter how small the offence it some has to go that day i will say that wale make a mistake on a wrong day which is eviction day someone has to go that very day and again you can see that even the camp member nevery like him as a camp leader i am a fan of Gulder ultimate search since in the beginning did you remember how voan was evicted in either ultimate search 2 or 3 every body both the camp mate and evitees pass vote of no confidence on him and he was evicted. wale is not a different, the camp member did not like his rain as a camp like cos his full of himself uche comfirm this the day they did a group where there group into two and uche was in his group and they came last in the task on the other part he made a mistake on eviction day so what do you expect. watch what is happening in the camp so much unity and happinness as compare to when wale was the camp lead mean i will put it to you that wale deserve to go GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH IS A REALITY NOT A SCAM

cheers
    one love

+ Reply