+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Guinness Test

Guinness Test

I just wrote the guiness online test. For those of you that have not written yours, try to be very fast with the questions. They are quite easy but can be tricky and time wasting, and the website takes alot out of your time to submit your answers. I could not finish anyway, but I am sure the ones I did will see me through. I hope I have been of help.

Re: Guinness Test

WISHIN U ALL THE BEST BRO,DIDNT SEE THE MAIL UNTIL THIS MORNING LIKE 25MINS TO THE END OF THE TEST
    BUT I AM ON WINGS OF SIGNS AND WONDER U WILL HEAR MY TESTIMONY
    ON THE WINGS OF SIGNS AND WONDERS

I just finished the test. It was too too cheap. Basic primary school will give you pass mark.
    Honestly, I dont know what they are looking for. I finished the test in less than 30 mins, thanks to superb internet connectivity of SNEPCO.
    Please, dint touch GMAT for the test.
    Wishing the rest housemates who are writing later resounding success!!
    Peace be still!

the Guinness test was a mess. i could access the page all through the one hour for the test.
    I think findajobinafrica should not have adopted the online test for Guinness because it cannot give them the best candidates.
    Well, for those that were able to access and took the test big ups to you all and the best.

i was supposed to write the Guinness Online Test 2day but all my efforts at logging in to my mail and the site proved abortive. i wouldnt know if one can join the upcoming batches. i'm disappointed.any ideas?

This e-test by Guiness is not a bad idea but I think we(Nigerians) are not too mature 4 it considering d ups and downs associated with our internet efficiencies.

I just finished mine. Can U believe that after I ve finished answering d question at the 3rd page, d internet refuse to submit my answers. After trying 2 refresh 4 a while...NEPA took light. They wasted my time 4 about 10mins at the Caffe and when the Gen was finally on, I could not find that page anylonger.

The test was quite simple and am sure of getting up to (90-95)%...its a primary skool stuff.

I think Guiness should use a different method 4 their selection considering d abnomalities associated with this style.

Goodluck 2 those who re yet to write.
    Oneluv!
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

for those who had problems in writting the guinness test as a result of not being able to access the guinness website simply lodge a complaint with the guinness support email [email protected] and see what happens.

its not like they specified any line of action in the event anyone is not able to access the website for the exam, but its still cool to just try. thats the only best thing that i can think of right now. good luck y'all

+ Reply