+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Guiness Oline test of Last year

Guiness Oline test of Last year

House, Pls is there any news as regards the online test conducted by Guiness last year? Pls Reply

Re: Guiness Oline test of Last year

I'm also expecting something from there end

Re: Guiness Oline test of Last year

my brothers you guys are living in the past...

after the online test , there was another real pen and paper test at Intnl Trade Fair Complex, Ojo Lagos...

Then those who made it were asked to forward detailed copies of their CVs to one [email protected] for invitation to the next stage, obviously interview and medicals...

after submitting mine and waiting to no avail for almost 4weeks, l went to their Head Office in Ikeja for the PATIENCE Lady...though l wasnt able to meet her in person....the receptionist were almost jeering at me like l dropped from Mars...that they ve taken those they want and they just concluded medicals

Not relenting, l sent the Lady a mail to which she did reply saying that their selection was purely based on engineering experience...l couldnt help asking myself why not do the test for ppl who have engineering experience...why call it Graduate Mangement Trainee then...

The wound has healed since then, but the scar is indelible...I STILL VE THE KNOWIN THAT IT WASNT TOTALLY FREE AND FAIR AFTERALL...OBVIOUSLY AN INSIDER ELEMENT/RECOMMENDATION FACTOR INFLUENCED FINAL SELECTION...

Why would Guinness of all ppl tell an Industrial Chemistry Graduate that wat they need engineering experience....so to hell with sciences then...the whole brewing, quality analysis, fermentation and production process in every brewery revolves around INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY...

if Guiness doesnt pick an industrial chemist is it julius berger or firstbank that should....NA WA FOR NAIJA!
    may the power of love overcome the love of power!

+ Reply