+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: GRIEVIANCE

GRIEVIANCE

first of all i wud likie to hail the naijahotjobs team for all their efforts KUDOS.but i must say that iam a bit aggrieved.anytime i come online i see a whole lot of info about jobs for engineers,doctors,accountants,editors,writers,comp uter whiz,technicians even drivers but ever since i joined this forum ive only seen ONE posting wit reference to jobs for LAWYERS and i wonder is it cos ther are no oppurtunities out there for us? this is an issue i believe should be seriously considered cos it almost feels discriminatory

Re: GRIEVIANCE

Dear [nvictus, it's really a valid point u have...i guess anyone would feel the same way. The truth is that in the spirit of 1 luv and being our brothers keepers, whatever job openings people know of are posted on the site. Some professions are difficult to get job openings on. But i'm sure ur grievance has been duly noted and the administrators will do the best to improve on this. Kindly assist in any way u can by also posting any job openings for lawyers that u know of.

Wishing u the best....1 luv
    The help of God is the greatest need of any person...

+ Reply