Hello, every1 it is said that "a hen belongs to a person but the voice is the property of the neighborhood"

I identify a scammer today in Nigeria you can't believe it is a multinational Company use lempn green as her colour an indigenous company, sponsorer of our football team, the owner second richest man in nigeria

I belive now u know the company am talking about their slogan Rule Your....

the company operate a service known to as easy share pls i will beg everyone of u to be very careful with the use of this services...

Am Victim of this service the multinational took from me the credit i transfer to some1 else within the network on October 4, 2010 till date the network have not refund my credit...GloMobile customer care after several call to it now send me a tx that is beign resolve and i did not see any credit...I also table my issue with the NCC but it seems Glo is more stronger than the governing body to the network

Under this Sun u may ask... in a country anything goes...the question from me is that so many customers will also be affected but not complain or are ignorant of it

Before Globacom begin to face my own action please refund my credit that i transfer from 08053940314 to 08077615531 on October 4, 2010 at 8am or there about. i am not just a victim for the 1st time glomobile hv scam me more than N10,000. but this time i will fight back.

Gbenga
From Olodi Apapa, Lagos

[attachment deleted by admin]