Hi,
Congratulations for reading this message, because the contents of this message might be what you are just expecting as God’s miracle, to wrap up the year for you.
After my brief explanation, you can decide to give it a trial or send this message straight to the trash can.

Last week Saturday, precisely on the 1st Nov 2008, I launched a programme, in our head-office, 185 Olabisi Onabanjo Way, Old 7up depot, Iyana Mortuary, Abeokuta, Ogun State. Ten people were invited for the programme, but Nine people were in attendance.

We powerfully and prayerfully launched a Multi-Level Marketing programme, that could potentially roll in 80,000Naira into our pocket every 2week.

We are promoting and selling a nokia phone which cost about 5,600Naira and 6,000Naira in the market for just 1,400Naira. The Nokia phone features color screen, radio stations, head flash light a.k.a touch light, ear piece e.t.c all for just 1,400Naira, and you still make 80,000Naira at the end of two weeks with terms and conditions applied.

LivingWell e-Business Consult is my company, and has been registered with C.A.C, we have this passion to spread at least 1 million phones to 1 million residents of this great country within the next 1 year, i.e between 1st Nov. 2008, to 1st Nov. 2009.

So how do we go about it? And that’s where you come in…
You will join the company as a distributor or field principal officer, you will obtain your Nokia phone form for 1,400Naira, and the company will give you 5 other forms which you will give out for 1,400Naira and after that, you will get your Nokia phone. You will be upgraded immediately to the business platform and become field principal offer, if you are so much interested to make at least 80,000Naira in 2 weeks…

As a field principal officer, if you performed gracefully well, you will be promoted and become one of our state co-ordinators with remuneration of least 200,000Naira every 2 week.

If you are interested in this goldmine business, kindly contact me on 08032470050. And if you are not interested kindly ignore it and remain powerfully blessed in the Lord.

Thanks and God bless.
Samuel