This is the easiest way of withdraw money from paypal and alertpay account in Nigeria that I have ever seen.
Very simple and easy to do. When you withdraw you have your money in less 24hurs time in Nigeria.
Those that need the package will also get the following packages:
1. How to use liberty reserve account and open paypal account: this is for those do not have paypal account yet and those who have and don’t know how to use it in Nigeria safely. With the use of this step by step guide you will be able to open and use one in Nigeria using liberty reserve account.
2. How to open us bank account in Nigeria: this is the easiest way of opening a us-bank account in Nigeria and withdraw from it at any ATM location in Nigeria.
3. How to make N50,000 to N100,000 online monthly.
4. How to make money online just by typing: this is one of the easiest ways of making money online today. By just typing you can make a lot of money online. So this will show you how to start your tying work online. Even do you spend just an hour online a week you can do the joy.
5. The easy way to make money online from Google absence: this is one of the easiest ways of making money online. This is a step by step guide oh how you can make money from Google Absence. Even when you are offline you can still make money from here.
If you this packages pay N1,500 only to the bank detail below:
Bank: Intercontinental Bank plc
Account Name: Uwah Uwah Sunday
Account number: 0201110000614450
After payment sent your payment detail to my phone no. 08087947517 or my mail address [email protected]
Send (the teller no., Date of payment, your name, your phone number and your mail address.) the packages will be sent to you in less than 24hurs. Sms will also be sent to your phone to inform you that the packages had been sent to your mail address.