+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: God help ooooooooo, recruitment

Junior Member orisawayi johnson's Avatar

God help ooooooooo, recruitment

a lot of application has been sent, yet no calling neither interview nor placement. anytime i apply am always with expectation, but when people are called my expectation are deemed. house, i need a good job

Re: God help ooooooooo, recruitment

My Brother! God's time is the best. When God ask you to wait, He has the best for you. I'm a living example to this. Most of my mates that got job when I was still jobless are now jobless or not doing well at work place at all. But today I have a job with peace of mind and I have achieved alot within this short time that i got my job. Wait for God's time Bro. It is well!
    J

Nice one God's tym is d best n surely without sorrows. It is better to wait one him the author and finisher of our faith. Relax God is not sleeping on ur case you just have to trust in him and believe in ur potentails den u r on d path 2 success

Quote Originally Posted by Joshagum
    My Brother! God's time is the best. When God ask you to wait, He has the best for you. I'm a living example to this. Most of my mates that got job when I was still jobless are now jobless or not doing well at work place at all. But today I have a job with peace of mind and I have achieved alot within this short time that i got my job. Wait for God's time Bro. It is well!

J style, trust in God. Put all your hope in Him, He never fails. Keep on holding on cos by the time He's finished with you, those people that were telling you "sorry", will tell you "congratulations". And those people that keep rejecting your job application will start searching for you. Dont give up cos it is well even inside the well.

Just believe in God,b'cause with God all things all possible.Your own time will come.......................................stay coooooooooooooooool
    J

Junior Member orisawayi johnson's Avatar

thanks

I AM ALSO BELIEVING IN HIM BECAUSE I ALSO NEED A GOOD JOB. I HAVE NONE DOING PRESENTLY, INFACT SINCE I PASSED OUT.I STRONGLY BELIEVE HE HAS SET TIME FOR EVERYONE. JUST HAVE FAITH IN HIM

@TILIMO; THUMB UP

@ Tilimo u re very stupid for saying such trash. Are u crazy? Are u saying he should go to construction site and look for menial jobs? I think u fell from your mother's back when u were small and is really affecting your mental faculty. I presume you are not a graduate, cos if u are that ur advice was very terrible. GOD'S TIME IS THE BEST. Bro who said he is a living testimony, God will continually give u more testimonies in Jesus Name. @ Tilimo or whatever rubbish u call urself shut ur trap.

TILIMO, YOU ARE RIGHT? IF PLAN A DID'T WORK TRY PLAN B.

kenny one is rude! Someone gave an advice to reduce unemployment which is a personal opinion and you are annoyed. NA BY FORCE TO ACCEPTA M? Some members dont even know that employers too are on this platform.Please be mindful of your utterances. 1+1 is not always 2 with God.I beleive in God's time and also agree with humble beginning.Afterall God raises people through construction sites. That Mr A waited for 10 yrs and got a job at NNPC does not mean that Mr B will also wait for 8 yrs and get similar jobs. The question is WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN YOUR WAITING?

God said he will bless the works of your hands, and think of this, if your hands does not have work how can he bless?
    Please fellow house members let bury our pride, then go and start from somewhere.
    @Timilo, your words are not even true but motivating, God bless you.
    @Kenny one, do you know that pride can kill ?
    Lazy graduate my foot....
    I must make it to the top.

+ Reply