+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Go to USA through Visa Lottery or Work as a Charttered Accountant in Nigeria

Go to USA through Visa Lottery or Work as a Charttered Accountant in Nigeria

fellas in the house pls post your opinion. i am in a state to take a lifetime decision. i won a VISA lottery and as well Charttered but jobless, although i just fiinished my youth service the last Batch C. i am confused please if you have any experience regarding VISA lottery kindly post your view. thanks in anticipation....

Re: Go to USA through Visa Lottery or Work as a Charttered Accountant in Nigeria

pls view and post something, it will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Go to USA through Visa Lottery or Work as a Charttered Accountant in Nigeria

The United State of America is in dire need of chartered personnels especially Accountants. My suggestion is that you go for it. You'd get a job almost immediately when you get there.

Congratulations!!!

@nasacrown: thank men but am still waiting for more contributions from my fellow hotjobbers

you cant work in USA with the certificate you have unless you study there for a while..all in all go to the USA.

Please know dat winning d lottery is not a guarantee for getting d visa. U'll still have 2 pay abt $800 dollars and den attend an interview. If u have dat kind of money, den go ahead and pursue d visa(but please ensure dat u meet all of their required criteria bfore making d payment). But please, DO NOT borrow cos d fee is nonrefundable whether u get d visa or not.
    Goodluck!

House, akkanz AKA, TRAMAL is suffering from tramalotomiasis, he's almost 60 years old yet to be qualified as an Accountant, a jobless Nigerian, no wife @ dat extreme age! But pls house @ dis age, can any1 marry Old Tramal? Well, let's hope dis girls of nowadays do becos dey dont want to marry dier father's age mate without MONEY. My advice to TRAMAL is to go to the States, it's beta for old pple like him. But pls be focused, you can study n get certified with CISA,CPA,CFA, when u come bak and u're hot cake. If u don't go n be "NITSEING ANYHOW". Keep TANIMU Under Strict control, take ur drugs regularly. I believe american ladies are smart n wise, dey wont marry "Old Tramal" (When they are not Mad). Other views would be appreciated cos old akkanz @ 60 realy nids solid advisessssssss! Take charge house.

@ Konfessor, pls can you assist me with the list of what they may require. is it that after the payment of the $800 there are no other cost implications involved? what kind of interview, is it related to my field of study? thanks brother, am waiting....

I really do not know so much about d whole process. U can check for more info on their site http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/index.aspx
    Or visit forums like (travel section). U are likely to get more responses there

Actually, i'm female.
    Well, I really do not know so much about d whole process. U can check for more info on their site http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/index.aspx
    Or visit forums like (travel section). U are likely to get more responses there

I meant forums like N. A. I. R. A. L. A. N. D

@Konfessor, thanks i really appreciate your effort.

Old Akkanz, @ dis xtreme age, u realy nid 2 be fast about ur decisns "Tsoho kawai" ha ha ha....

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast