Hello Friends

1. What is India web proxy? I a software that is used to browse free of charge using MTN network. This software is not like other software because is using a server. Due to the issue of the server so many people is having problem using it.
2. What do you need to browse using India web proxy?
You need phone that will be connected to your computer using PC suite or modem
You need java run time environment
You need the software "India web Proxy"
The settings and the server.
If you do not have the software then download this e-book " how to configure India web proxy server" free of charge from www.donlevifreebrowsing.co.cc/indiaweb.pdf
You will also see a link where you will download India web proxy and java run time environment.
After getting all these things then, you need a server to make it work.
You can get the E-book on "how to create India web proxy server" the e-mail [email protected] . In this e-book you will learn all you need to know about setting up India web proxy server.

I have also revealed a place where you can host a paid server for as low as #600 monthly. The server is 100mbps server and is very fast. If you want to grab this e-book email [email protected]

Note: I have a valentine promo running. In this promo you get 10 E-bonus, the details of the promo is available at www.megagurus.com