+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Freelance Magazine job with good pay

Freelance Magazine job with good pay

A new magazine company whose hedquarters is in Nigeria has an opening for freelance writers / reporters. This same magazine would feature contents from different countries in Nigeria. You are allowed to pick a topic of your choice. It has a broader scope on media focus, so, working as a freelancer there could connect writers to top personalities, plus exposure in journalism. Freelancers have access to the Magazine company Local ID Card for their coverage on field; this ID is recognised in all African countries.

This is a better Magazine company that employs freelancers of about 85% of its work force. A freelancer has a great opportunity to earn $13 per published page.

For every submitted job, publication is done a month after. And for every published job, payment is made a month after. If you have a passion for your pen, why not pick it up and write your way to satisfaction?

All entry should be to: [email protected]
    Entry should be double spaced, not more than 3000 words.

Also note that freelancers are entitled to other benefits which include and not limited to selected interview assignments (here it means, freelancers would be assigned to interview a star, model, politician or actor in their area), such interviews earn higher and is always pre-arranged).

For freelancers that are yet to know what to write on, send in an email and a reply would be sent to you on the area to write on.

You can submit your articles even from your home country and get paid without coming down to Nigeria or the office.

Note: Reply should be between 5 working days, and in case where such is not achieved, is important the sender of such mail resend his/her email.

Application is expected from All African countries. Africans from abroad can apply too.

jan

Re: Freelance Magazine job with good pay

hw does one get paid?

Writing the article is not the main issue,but how are you going to be paid?I guess you need to state that.

Dear Respondent,

I appreciate the traffic of applications we got on the placed advert. I must confess that reference from this site is high and so far, am happy at the intellctual level of each applicant.

i have been able to reply more than 140 applicants on a personal ground, and as this, my fingers are already crying while, more applications are coming in, in thier tens.

for your information, you are required to send in your application letter, resume and recent passport plus a well developed article or half baked article on the listing below to the email address "[email protected]"

Film, Resturants, Pubs and Bars, Theatre, Music, Politics, Comedy, Arts, Events, Clubbing, Showbiz, News, Business, SPort, Dating, Investivative Journalism, Shopping, Adverts, Have your Say, Special Features etc.

It could be on gossip, your short interviews with celebrity (submission with photo is great and such on this paragraph is free with no money back to freelancers).

If you are gifted in article writing, interviews, reporting, why not let us know, and have you complete a task for us? You could be tell us what your writing would be.

If you are gifted in pidgin english, send copies of your articles. Reemember, this magazine slls althrough Africa and some states in Europe.

Please note that, for those that sent in their seven words enquiry, am not sure I will reply such, as am sure, such mailing habit is a poor start. I wonder why someone would send i an application with a missing location/state/sex.

Please note that, for those that sent in their account details, we don't need your bank details at this start. Not until you have our ID to either report on field, or have your article endosed by us, we can'y pay you; as we can't earn for an article you are yet to write.

We got copied articles from a site on the internet, coupled with the name of the real writer in an applicant's self acclaimed article. Please send us prrof that you already got a right to sell your article to us in your name instead of the real owner's (for copied articles).

Also note that, we would send in the website as soon as the selection period is over.

For applicants sending in their application from outside Nigeria, please get us a website or contact address of the Journalism Union in your locality or country of residence. This would enable a formal introduction of you, to their organization as our member; which would give you (freelancer) more flexible access to carrying out your assignments.

Established Reporters, Presenters, Writers, Journalists and Students in Journalism field are warmly welcomed.

I hope to read from you soon.

Regards,

James. J.O

Newbie,

I got your mail. Am not sure if you got the reply yet. Meanwhile, writing an acceptable article has been a great concern in a media house. Of your interest, not all articles are print worthy.

For more information on how freelancers get paid in this kind of journalism setup, I will recommend "Writers Market". Newbie, try read it as even the oldest version explains payment mode in a simple term.

Regards.

+ Reply