Are you a slave to status quo? Why do you allow lack of knowledge to arrest you? Trapped in dinosaur world? Find out how you can once and for all totally disrespect status quo. When last did you do something to move your career in the right direction?

Do You need a down-to-earth, no-nonsense guide?

Then don't just sit! Don't just think! Don't just admire! Don't just complain! Make that move NOW! Hope is NOT a strategy! Attend the next FREE IT Career Seminar because you want to Start Making things happen! Attend the next FREE IT Career Seminar because you want to Make a Difference NOW! Attend the next FREE IT Career Seminar because you want to develop a rewarding and fulfilling career in IT.

You Owe it To Yourself to make the right choices. Because the choices you make are life changing and long lasting.

Jidaw Systems Limited conducts FREE IT Career and Certification seminars at its Training center in Lagos, Nigeria.

Jidaw Systems was awarded a Certificate of Excellence at the ICT Achievers Award 2005 in the Category "Top ICT SMME in Africa". ForgeAhead organizes the Award in partnership with the Department of Communications, Republic of South Africa. Learn about the Certificate of Excellence Award here.

NEW CCNA - Attend the seminar to learn firsthand about the NEW Cisco CCNA 640-802 and the NEW Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) certifications.

"I want to express my deep appreciation for the seminar that was organized by Jidaw on the 19th of April 2008. It was very informative, educative and inspiring. Not only was I enlightened on the various types of IT and IT certifications but on factors to consider before making a choice." - Keshi Alex

The next Seminar in the year 2008 will hold on Saturday, July 12, 2008 at 12.30 P.M. at our office ( Address below). Theme for the next seminar is "The Total Disrespect of Status Quo"

To attend the free seminar simply Register Now by filling this online form. [/url]http://www.jidaw.com/form/semform.html

You can get Your Registration number by Calling, or Coming over to, our Office at: 12 Eric Moore Street, Wemabod Estate, Off Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
Tel: 01-7940562, 01-8958064, 4808445, 07028186892 or 08035007778