+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FREE MTN BROWSING

FREE MTN BROWSING

I cannot find the original thread started by someone else (Maybe the Administrators deleted it) requesting for Settings for free browsing. I offered to help out.

For those of you who sent me mails requesting the code, I will be sending them to you all before this week runs out.

I will send you the setup files as attachment which you have to install in your respective phones. It works excellently well for NOKIA phones, especially NOKIA 3110 series.

Some one requested for free browsing settings for LAPTOPS, Wells am sorry, that one is not for free, it is at a fee, and I have to see you in person to configure your laptop for FREE BROWSING.

So am only giving out the phone settings for free.

See you within the week.

In-case you want to request for it, Send me a mail, [email protected] indicating an interest.

Thanks

Application

My phone is a 5200 i don know if u can help

Re: FREE MTN BROWSING

jjosh,

what is software does your phone run on, is it a Java Based phone or a symbian based phone, the file preparation for each person that requests is based on the operating software. So send me a request telling me if it is java based or symbian based.

Thanks

[email protected]

+ Reply