Hello readers,

Many people know me that,i dont talk about currency trading but it doesnt mean i dont do it once a while. I trade once a while because, i know that, the biggest money is made when a curreny crashes from a grave point. All dis while,i have been making money for people trading this gravepoint and today,if u are jobless,pls,if u can lay your hands on at worst $10,deposit it in your forex account and make 100% in less than two weeks. My promise is this,if what i say didnt work and u lost money, please feel free to abuse me,blackmail me and let others know that i am fake.

WHERE IS THE GRAVEPOINT.
The gravepoint is showing on GBP/CHF. I promise u,once price touches that point,the currency will drop over 600points and that translates to big profits.this is how u should set your orders ---
sorry guys,i wasnt able to upload the acc histry bcs i got an error that,i can only upload pdf and txt file
buy @ 1.5907, stop loss @ 1.5165, take profit @1.5370
caution, as at today 11th of february,price as not yet gotten to that point.so,u can place a pending order and go and sleep. be rest assured,should price touch that point,it will collapse and u will make money.

If you think i am a small trader,then,download my currency trading result and note that,i trade on behalf of a company. watch the account history and notice the pending orders that we have. if i trade over $100,000 as a trader, then,i no be small guy. just believe me.
the trading result of the company i trade for is attached with this post.
As for those that want to talk or chat with me,send me a message on facebook.my facebook name is prily johnson.
thanks for reading