+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Free info on Clickbank

Free info on Clickbank

Kindly read on as we solve together, step by step, the problem of having a clickbank account in Nigeria(since clickbank have refused to accept us).

Why you should get clickbank?
    www.clickbank.com boasts of over 10,000 products which makes it easy for anyone to get affiliate products to sell online. Not only that, clickbank.com is a good place for placing your products because you will immediately get hundreds of affiliates selling your produts for you. Unfortunately they've refused to accept Nigerians probably because of a lot of Nigerian scammers making hoax transactions. But we don't have to dwell on this, we can follow the steps below and get a clickbank account, legally!
    Before we go to www.clickbank.com , i want us to go through the process of having a virtual address. You may be wondering what a virtual address is and what it has got to do with having a clickbank account.
    Introduction: A virtual office is actually a service where you pay to share the cost of an office setup. You will share the office address and its facilities such as fax, mail forwarding and so on.Sometimes the easiest way to overcome your problem of opening an account is simply to ''jump country''. No joke.

With a Virtual office you'll get your own foreign address meant just for you. Nobody else gets this address except you. You can also get a USA phone number( if you want) which means you can receive calls...but its voice mail only.

There are several companies online that gives Virtual address. You can do a Google search on that. Meanwhile the one i use is www.graphcard.com and with just $9 a month you will get a USA virtual address. With this address, it means you have a company in the USA and you can also receive foreign checks from your virtual address.

So go over to www.graphcard.com and get registered, its free. After your registration, login into your account and look for the ''virtual address'' link. Follow the instructions, make your payment and instantly get your personalized USA address.

The next step is to go to www.clickbank.com
    After that, click on ''sign up'' at the top of the page,
    You'll be taken to another page where you are required to fill the ''clickbank sign up form''. The fields marked * are required. In the field marked 'payee name'' put your full name and surname.
    In the field marked ''Country'' fill in UNITED STATES
    In the other address fields, fill in the virtual address that you purchased from graphcard.
    In the field marked ''your email address'', please fill in a valid email address.
    In the field marked ''your phone number (required!)'', please fill in a phone number that corresponds with the country you chose in your virtual address( in this case, USA). Please, i beg you, dont fill in your Nigerian GSM number, you can also get a USA phone number from Graphcard, or you could use the phone number of a friend or relative resident in the USA(that was what i used)for now, then change it later.
    In the field marked ''Address of your website(if any)'', leave it blank.
    In the field marked ''Select a nickname for your new account'', do just that- Select a nickname for your new account.
    In the next field, you may choose to click on the box if you wish or leave it blank. It depends on you.
    After filling all the required fields, click on the ''submit'' button at the bottom of the page. And that's it! You've got your own clickbank account.
    Your clickbank ID and all other information will be sent to the email address you provided, make sure the email address is valid.
    Use the method above to open a clickbank account and direct your earnings (checks)to your virtual office mail address. And then transfer your check to your home address which will be finally converted into cash when you get it deposited into your Domiciliary account.
    I hope i've been able to solve yet another of your online problems. There is a solution to every problem, you just need to search deep and remain persistent.
    If you are interested you can request for how to open a paypal account from [email protected]
    Samuel
    Samuel
    My Final Conclusion is that GOD is good to mankind

Re: Free info on Clickbank

Thanx man the info was really very useful

+ Reply