+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: found a job, but i need ur advice

found a job, but i need ur advice

hello house,

Pls House i need ur help. i am believing God for a job in Zenith and Bank phb, but i just got an employment letter to start with an IT Firm proposing to pay N40,000 monthly. as a graduate of business administration, with second class upper, House, do u advice me to take up the offer, given the low pay.

Bishop

Re: found a job, but i need ur advice

pls i advise u,take up the job and wait fot the banks to call u,then u can resign,Remember,don't put all ur eggs in one baskets
    the banks might disappoint u.
    one love

Well brov as my friend would say HOLD SOMETHING FIRST the best would definately come your way. Since God has provided you by getting you i believe the best is yet to come. Cheers

Pal, a bird in hand they say...........I was once in your shoes some months ago. I had two options either in Zenith Bank or Bursary Dept of an institution and was already given appoitment by the company am working with now. Believe me, nothing has been heard about those two options given the personality of the fellow that promised me. So, take up that appointment and if any of the banks calls you then, resign and go for it.

Dear, I advice you take up the offer. Pray for the best to come your way as God will. You know, I was hoping to have an appointment in Zenith bank latest by July, in May I was offered an appointment by an IT firm, I encourage myself to take it up with a pay of 37,500 of which after deductions am left with only 34,300. Am telling you from May till date am still there in the IT firm. God promised by January He will give me a better Job.

So Bishop, take up the offer, it wont be long you will sing a new song in Jesus name. However, praise God for this small one.

We all have to start from somewhere, Take the Job and keep Faith in God for Better Options.

God's Grace be with u

I think you should go for the job. Who knows, you might end up being a top performer there in that IT firm. Being in an IT company will give you some IT-related experience that might give you an edge when you eventually get the bank job. Don't look at the pay for now but the experience and the fact that you have something doing.

Goodluck!

No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Bishop,
    guys have advise you very well. Without over emphasing on what they have said, the best is to take the IT job now and be hoping for the banks or whatever...

I'm also a living witness. An Economist becoming an IT Officer. but I thank God for it. A lot of people have more that what i have as a qualification, but they are still at home. they said, "a bird in hand ...".

so take up the IT job. The fact is that, IT pays very well, you can develop yourself in all these IT Courses, cisco, oracle, java and etc. they are the highest pay in any firm say bank, oil coy, telecom and etc. so think very well. bye!

Ollyboy

life is not all about money but the interest.Starting a career in Banking is not even the best just that it is the only industry encouraging young graduates.

I have a personal experience.i worked in one of the leading banks in the country and left some few months ago when i discovered my self.Starting with an IT firm is the best that can happen in your life at this stage.You can rise to any level even in banking or any multi-national later in life.Starting a career in banking kills your brain and you can hardly change job unless within the industry.

Guy,pick up the IT job.

Bishop, take the job and have faith in God. U will definitely get the best from it.
    D

[b]I wil advice u take the job first. afterall u said u were only hopn on d banks which means ur getn employmnt wit dem is stil nt certain.
    Just kip ur fingers crossed and hope for the best. Good luck!![/b]

guy d message is crystal clear...a bird @ hand is worth a million in d bush...so hold on tenaciously 2 d one u have right now.
    If d banks later comes callin & u re stil interested,den tender ur resignation letter & off u go...no tym my broda
    Uc

PCC

I don't think this needs any prompting. A bird at hand is worth two in the bush. Take the job it may come in as bargaining chip later depending on the kind of job offers you get in future.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast