+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FJA test know this

FJA test know this

Congratulations!
    You have been shortlisted to participate in the FindaJobinAfrica (FJA) online recruitment test.
    The online-test will consists of 30 questions, which must be answered in the given time frame of 60 mins.??A count down timer, located within the page, will let you know how much time you still have left.
    You have been selected to take your test in Batch A to J on the 21st to 24th of February 2009 between 8am to 4PM.
    ??We recommend to use the following browsers Internet Explorer and Safari.
    Step-wise guide to online-test:
    STEP 1:
    In order to make sure your test-login works properly, please click on the link below:
    http://etesting.fja-recruitment.com/main/index.php?l
    This link will serve as your unique login for the test. Should you at any time be asked to submit a token, please use the following token:
    STEP 2:
    a) If this works, please proceed by clicking here and answering a few test questions. THIS IS JUST A TEST AND NOT THE REAL EXAM. It will enable you to familiarize yourself with the environment and make sure that your Internet connection is stable enough to take part in this online test.
    b) If this does not work and you encounter an error messages during your test login, please click on refresh, try to use a different browser and make sure that your internet connection is stable.

For general questions kindly read our FAQs on http://www.etesting.fja-recruitment.com/faqs.html.

If problems persist, please file a helpdesk request by sending an email from mail.com to: [email protected] with the following subject: " ". Indicate your first name and last name in the email and state your problem. Requests that do not follow these instructions or have been answered via FAQs will not be processed.

This helpdesk email is only for applicants of Batch any other request will automatically be deleted!

We will resolve the problems and contact you as soon as possible. Please check your email frequently.
    STEP 3:
    On the day of your test (at the specified time), please click on this link http://etesting.fja-recruitment.com/main/index.php? . Should you not be able to click on “Next”, please refresh your browser.
    Please note that we will not be offering any re-takes.
    Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted!
    We wish you the best of luck!

bamitekooj

Re: FJA test kow this

thanks.gud work
    olisezyx

plz hw did u ge t dis mail tru ur inbox or spam?

i got d text message bt i hv nt recieved the mail yet pls what do i do

THE MAIL IS BEING SENT IN BATCHES . DONT WORRY THEY WILL SEND IT. OR YOU CAN CALL THEM ON 07028374969

Re: FJA test know this

if you have not recieve the mail from them but you have got the text msg u can send them a mail on [email protected] stating your name, phone number and when you recieved the text msg along with the content.
    Good Luck
    bamitekooj

if you have not recieve the mail from them but you have got the text msg u can send them a mail on [email protected] stating your name, phone number and when you recieved the text msg along with the content.
    Good Luck

pls house, disregard these post by tekojohnson, i just sent them an email and they said i will be penalized for it. Hope they dont o! i guess we are not supposed to send an email to them. God help me...

Pweety, u re correct. House pls don't send any mail, it was stated that anybody that does that will be penalised. Just be patient, ur mail will soon come, as far as u got their text. It is batch by batch they are using to send the mail.Good luck! Liberty
    L

Teko johnson are you drunk or what? After all you did for some of us you still succeeded in ruining some of us. Please everyone disregard that misleading message from Teko johnson about sending an Email to them. we deserve an apology from you Tekojohnson. Most people have just been penalized due to your unsensitive misleading message. I just got my fair share of trusting scumbags.

Dear Applicant,

this is to inform you that any emails sent to this email address will be registered and then deleted automatically. All users who have emailed this email address against instructions will be penalized.

Please do not email this address again!

FJA Team

dont blame him that much. He was just trying to help.
    reme there ad...

We are currently recruiting for a Nigerian based international Oil and Gas company.

Our client is looking for Management Trainees and Experienced Candidates in the following positions:

· Sales Executives

· Finance Executives

· Engineers

CANDIDATES:

· You must be between the ages of 23 - 28 years

· Have a minimum of Second class honours degree or HND

· Lower credit

· Mobility is very important so you have to be prepared to work anywhere in the country

· Have between 0-3 years experience

· Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills

· Must be analytical

· Must be attentive to detail

· Must possess good leadership / managerial skills

· Must possess good organizational skills

· Must be proficient in the use of computer (Excel, Word & Power Point) and AUTOCAD for engineering candidate

· Must be safety conscious

NB:
    · Must be attentive to detail

follow instruction. s pls just let him me. Am yet to get my mail have been checking

am very sorry for what must have happened.
    am very sorry!
    I considered the page of the application that said we should copy the address for future use and was thinking it will be of help.
    i never mean to make any of u to be penalized.
    am very sorry.
    i believe it will be well with all of us.
    the Lord bless u.
    am sorry!
    bamitekooj

hi everyone,
    @tekojohnson, its okay guess you didnt know, I pray we are not penalized.
    i just got the mail for the test invitation, you guys can check your bulk/spam mails. wish you all the best.

FJA

GENERAL NOTICE

This is to inform members of this forum that FJA is closely monitoring this forum for leaked question papers. Any applicants suspected to be part of any cheating will be penalized immediately!

FJA SUPPORT TEAM

+ Reply