+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: in a fix

in a fix

i just got a job after searching for 3 yrs.
    my MD who is single but a cassanova
    tinks he is madly in love with me. what
    do i do? my job might be at stake here.

Re: in a fix

it's quit unfortunate my dear but i strongly believe that there's absolutely nothing our God can't do. it's better to loose that job than a casanova who will definitely bring others his fucking to the same office. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL THEN?

Oga ntogha mind your language. No cursing, swearing or foul words on this site.

My lady life at times is a challenge to those who wish to make it in life but no matter the challenge we are faced with we should rely on GOD who is able to lead us through.

Single ladies eye dey see at times (believe me i am speaking from experience) but you have to remain principled and focused.

Know what you want and thats final, no compromise and the good LORD will see you through just don't be far from HIM. It helps if you are a Christian (born again - no pretence).

THE HEART OF THE KING IS IN THE HANDS OF THE LORD AND LIKE THE COURSE OF A RIVER HE DIRECTS IT AS HE WILLS.

So tell the LORD what you want. Its well!

GOD BLESS
    Revelation 22: 11-12

Vivy i feel for u ....u see that is what some of our ladies face in their various places of work 2day.Dont give in ur Prayers just hand every thing to God ok i belive that one day the Holy Ghost fire will catch up with them.
    Cheers.

Hi Vivi,

If u will take my advice, if u let him have his way u will loose ur job soon after his thru with u and if not u may loose u job. 'May' is a proberbility, so dont.

Come out plain to him by saying capital NO and also watchout how u dress and portray urself in the office. These things sometimes count.

Dont give him the room to believe that one day u will accept.

Maintain ur integrity and do ur job in the best way u can and u shouldnt becos this avoid or be too close to him. just be wise.

Cheers!!!
    We become what we think about! What the mind can conceive & believe, d mind mind can achieve; Whether you think you can - or think u cant, you are right.

God will guide you through, sister. Don't give in at all! As a man, I don't know exactly how you feel but as a husband, I'll feel so furious to have my wife being pestered by another man.
    Keep praying, remember, God's word says" I AM THE LORD, THE GOD OF ALL FLESH. IS ANYTHING TOO DIFFICULT FOR ME?
    You've only got this one life to live, make sure it counts. Give it to Jesus, today, for he cares for you!

Vivvy dear
    how is it going.
    Hope you've been able to resolve everything at work.
    Just hang in there
    GOD BLESS
    Revelation 22: 11-12

Lady,

Just be yourself. live normal. Dress and comport yourself responsible. Just do your job. also, God knows how to order the course of your life. Pls pay your tithe in your church promptly. God gave you that job. even if the worst wants to happen, weeks before that time, God would have prepared a greener pasture. GOD is in charge. Our future is as bright as we are.

God's grace lady!

baby, every is bond 2 face a challenge in life,if there is no other means,is better u quit d job.
    lasman

Quote Originally Posted by Benita
    Hi Vivi,

If u will take my advice,
    if u let him have his way u will loose ur job soon after his thru with u and if not u may loose ur job. 'May' is a probability, so don't.
    It always baffles me when I hear that ladies actually allow themselves to be fooled By the fact that big boss wants them in bed and therefore they haven't a choice but to go along. My dear you do and there is always a price to pay and risks involved so ask your self if you are willing to take the risks and the price to be paid now or in the future.Things may be though for a while if you choose principles but in the long run there will always be respect.

What I have said before, I say again: No matter what happens, never ever give up your job. Not until you get another one. Jobs are very hard to come by, and we live in a viciously wicked society. Do not lose your job for any reason. Play smart and see if he has the power and intention to sack you if you don't sleep with him. If he has both the power and strong intention to sack you if you refuse to sleep with him, you may deal with him manipulatively, somehow... I hope you understand? But do not for any reason give up your job. Until you get another one.
    Breathe!

with God on your side my dear you can handle the situation.From guys angle, i'll say becareful of how you you dress and the silent one body language.Never give him any loop hole to capitalise on.You will definately overcome this temporary challenge.

my dear this is nigeria its sad you had 2 wait 3 yrs to be see the harsh reality females face in the work place.
    there are sev ways 2 handle this but pls never see quitting as an option at least not until u have exhausted all the possible alternatives.
    you cud start by prayin really hard
    also be very committed and hard working, try 2 go the extra mile in your work
    maintain a very friendly approach with your other colleagues
    try to find out if he takes decisions alone or with due consultations with other people in ur work place
    dont be rude to him but at the same time dont give him any positive signals
    maitain ur intergrity by the way u dress , talk and relate with pple
    never give room 2 other guys in ur workplace as this may only increase his need to have u at all cost
    pls pls pls wateva u do try 2 be diplomatic
    try to learn more about ur work and perfect ur skills in every possible way, so he can begin to see more of ur brains
    hope this helps
    wish u all d best girl
    cheers
    is better to have loved once and lost than not 2 hav loved at all

+ Reply