+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: First Come...First Serve

First Come...First Serve

Dear Fellow Job Seekers,

Something really interesting just happened, in fact, it's something that's never been done before and frankly, I've got to trust you to keep this totally confidential.

If you'll promise to keep your lips zipped about this, keep reading.

I just got a little "inside information" from a reliable source

There's a major product launch coming down the pike that will shake up the Nigerian Market… This one is DIFFERENT from anything you’ve ever seen … Trust me; it's going to be really big!

The person behind the launch has personally been involved in building and managing several of multimillion Naira/Dollars Companies on the web both at home and abroad, some from scratch and all from a single location… the Internet...

And just in case you're wondering... this isn't a "How to Make Money Online" type of thing. In fact, none of the income generated is from "how to make money online" type info.

But what's most interesting to me is that he has taken a simple idea that needed to be addressed and taken a bold step to make it a reality.

It's true. This is NOT some new fangled fad or the "latest and greatest" gimmick.

Fellow members, but that's not even the best part!

Like I mentioned a moment ago, there's a major product launch coming up where, for the first time ever, you can be in inside and benefit as an “Early Bird” rather than sit on the fence and wish that some one told you about it earlier.

I don’t know if you’ve ever participated in any of these product launches before, but this one is totally HUGHE and the buzz is absolutely incredible.

Of course, the only people who can ever benefit from these product launches are the big time Business Men and Women (Joint Venture Partners) who get to stuff their bank accounts full of cash-- while the rest of the world sits back and only wishes they could be on the inside. (I know, I’m one of the lucky ones.)

Fellow Members are you ready for this?

The rules have been changed! At least for a handful of fortunate people who are action oriented and smart enough to jump on something great when they see it.

You see, I've been invited to participate in a Nation Wide launch as a Founding Member and partner.

… And of course, I jumped on board immediately.

But here's the twist.

I've also been permitted to invite a handful of my most valued friends, family or associates to jump on board alongside me and participate in the launch.

I can't share any further details. But I can tell you this is definitely something you don't want to let pass you by.

The spaces are extremely limited and will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.

To be considered for one of these super-elite spots, go immediately to:

www.nigeriabid.inc.tc

Seriously, don't wait.

And don't forget that this information CANNOT be shared with anyone. I'm trusting you to keep this absolutely confidential.

I look forward to having you on my team. We're in for a fun and wildly profitable ride.

To Your Success,

TOPE
    [email protected]
    www.nigeriabid.inc.tc

Re: Very Urgent Vacancies...First Come...First Serve

I don't trust this vacancy.I smell scam.if i were u i wont get involved.
    Jesus is the love of my life.

Re: First Come...First Serve

And That's Why Nigerians are very poor. When u fail to try new things.

This is an opportunity for all Nigerians to participate in a global business and you are still doubting it.

I think the best way to be sure if this is real or not is for you to join.

You can Cancel your membership if you think there are not real.

We all need to answer this question.

If they are not real. Why Are They Not Hiding Their Identity.

I am a member and a partner, I am 100% Sure that They are Real.

If you want to find out yourself too, Get on board.

Sincerely
    tope

+ Reply