+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: First Bank Please!!!!!!!!!

First Bank Please!!!!!!!!!

Please I want to know how first bank invite candidates for medical test and induction programme? Are the batches like 1st, 2nd and so on based on the days they interviewed the candidates like 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd or they just picked alphabetically or they pick the nos of candidates they feel like? I want quick responses pleas cos I was not invited for the 2nd batch and my set were interviewded last i.e. 22nd sept, 2007. Does it mean that we will invited in the 4th or 5th batch?

Re: First Bank Please!!!!!!!!!

i was also intervwed on the last day of the intervw in benin but still waitn 4 med test a friend workn there said in his time some of his frieds made first batch were as the were not intervewd 1st day. but it seems worrysome now may be you are right .... let kip prayn and be positive and find out if any of u intervewd same day wre calld ok.
    a

Hi, I was also interiewed on the last day but I havent heard from them.

I was interviewd on the 20th(which means i should fall on the second batch)and just came across my invitation for the medical by chance(sms not sent to me)but i got an inviatation all the same when i checked to know my fate on their site.the medical is from 26th november to 7th dec,2007.but i wish i could be either way though.sunday

I was also Interviewed on the last day (22nd Sept),in lagos and still waiting to be called.Infact, I have done a lot of permutations,and I will really appreciate it , if someone can help us by given the criteria used for shortlisting for these batches.

guys,u don't need all d permutations cos i was invited for the medicals(2nd batch) and i was interviewed on the 3rd day(21st) so it does not follow.I met so many people there,some did their interview on the 1st day,some on the 2nd day and even some on the last day and they were all called for the 2nd batch.Just pray to God and have faith.if u are successful,u will b called cos they are at least objective in thier selection.Good luck guys

Hello HOUSE,

Joining Naijahotjobs team has not only being enlightening, but also educative 2 me. I really want 2 appreciate d efforts of everyone in seeing dat d latest info gets 2 all of us.
    As 4 d FirstBank interview, i was also interviewed @ d Abuja venue on d 3rd day, dat is on d 21st of Sept.,2007 and uptill dis moment i've not been invited, but dat doesn't mean dat i won't be called upon, dat's my FAITH.
    Just 4get about all those permutations and concentrate more on wat 2 expect 4rm d Bank on d next stage cos 2 my understanding, they have a comprehensive list of successful candidates which they randomly pick 4 Medicals not minding when u did ur interview.
    Don't let anyone deceive u, not even some of their staff who don't even know wat goes on in their HR Dept. Just stay focused n BELIEVE in GOD.

See U all @ d top!

Awareness.

My dear friends,I just want to use this medium to let you know that what God does for one He is able to do for others,FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH.

on the issue of criteria i cant say,and rily wat goes on in the hr dept is mostly unknown to other members of staff.i was interviewed on d 1st day @8.am and got an invitation 4 medical with the 2nd batch.i guess its 4 the people at hr 2 decide how they shortlist applicants.

thanx haos for ur contributions...for we that have been called does anyone know wether we will still have the training this year or early next year...i will appreciate any insight....stay cool

heard training is going to hold next year.7th of jan

+ Reply