+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: FIRS FUNCTIONAL TEST UPDATE

FIRS FUNCTIONAL TEST UPDATE

HELLO HOUSE, PLEASE HAD ANY ONE RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGE ALERT FROM DRAGNET ON THE NEXT STAGE OF THE FIRS RECRUITMENT PROCESS AFTER THE FUNCTIONAL TEST THAT WAS WRITTEN ON THE 9-11 NOV. 2009? ANYONE WITH USEFUL INFORMATION SHOULD SHARE IT FOR THE BENEFIT OF EVERYONE. THANKS

Re: FIRS FUNCTIONAL TEST UPDATE

Guy, thinking and hoping for dragnet/F.I.R.S tests is a waste of time.Its all a way for the government to make us feel that we are needed,those who they want have been already taken.Abi you know anybody for Presidency?

Well said Adeiza, our govt is so so useless and non-chalant, you can imagine 80% of Nigerians would jump at an oppurtunity to leave this country, Nigeria is a failed state.

Firs

I only hope i can leave this country soon. Atleast if i marry a foreigner and change nationality my children will have a brighter future than those of my colleagues who remain here
    L

hello house,pls has anyone been contacted by Fitc for ncaa interview,my friend just called me dat he was invited for an interview next week tuesday.

well, Firs has gone, guys move on, other opportunities are on the way, look to the future guys

Guys, i have learnt from experience that what you dont hope for and believe you dont receive.As for me I am expecting a reply from FIRS.
    Be patient you will be contacted soon.How long did you apply before you were called for test(9months).I personally had even forgotten i applied for FIRS till i got the message for Aptitude test. So guys dont loose hope. It is well!
    w

i am very much interested in this FIRS thing.eventhough i ve not done the functional area test-who knows if i am waiting in vain-i am keenly watching dragnet and their e-recruitment gymnastics and all the political shenanigan attached to this job.i am outta here!```

patience is virtue my fellow job seekers. its senators and other governments officials pressure to the head of FIRS that is delaying employments process.most guys/ladies that took the exams was accepted into the hall with only recommendation lette from this officiala and they wants their own people there, even if they fail the test. we need prayers

heard FIRS has started calling some people after the functional test. does anyone have similar information? pls i need ur reply

i was to write the functional test at 1:30 pm that tuesday but unfortunately i got to the venue late (when the invigilators were about given out the question papers). i heard the test ended at 9pm the previous day, i begged but was not allowed to do the functional test. painful but ask what kept me ...... A 25000 naira job i didn't want to lose. African time didn't work.so pls always take every thing serious.
    for me that day i will never forget

I got an invitation for interview from comserve this morning,does anybody in the house know what they do?The interview is 10am tomorrow @ Dugbe in Ibadan,i cant remember sending an application to them.Do i travel down to Ibadan from Lagos for something am not sure of?Pls advise

Let us be optimistic always and think along the line of PACCINO. Every troubles, disappointment and challenges has it own bright side if we are patience and perseverance.
    We all we surely testify of God's goodness later.
    Have you consider inviting Jesus to your life today?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast