Distinguished job seekers, the last time i checked the objectives as described by this admirable website, hosting of valid job openings and exhibiting candid opinions from members is one objective we should embrace and never to forget in a hurry. However, i feel so down when supposed graduates and would-be employees, post and reply informations which are either baseless or arguable on this promising website. Fortunately, we are comprised of registered and unregistered members, but we dont have to be reminded that through the use of this website, we all have expressly agreed that we will not post any material which is false, deformatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, sexually oriented, threatening or invasive of a person(s) privacy or otherwise in violation of etiquettes governing this website. Moreso, i wish to use this forum to appeal to anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable to notify members immediately in order to forestal any emotional or psychological issues that may arise via the use of such information. Finally, education they say, will take you anywhere but surely, etiquette will keep you there. I am neither a staff nor reps of naijahotjobs.com, just a concerned member of this unique family. Thank you. Kindly direct all comments to [email protected] Mr Edidiong.