+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Ebreakthrough:are they for real?

Ebreakthrough:are they for real?

Goodday house,pleae does any one have any info about ebreakthrough nigeria limited?They shortlisted and invited me for interview,how true are they?or is it just another brand of scamming?Please I need your candid advise and response to this.Tanx and Love u all!!!!!!!!

Re: Ebreakthrough:are they for real?

pls house, someone should help us with info about this ebreakthrough. Bcos the way i look at them is as if they are scammers. They called my younger brother for aptitude test and after the test, he was called to come and collect recommendation letter and that he should come along with #2000 for administrative fees.

Im wondering where u guys have been since. E-breakthru na typical SCAM. I wonder why EFCC neva close them up since. I wonder if anybody have ever actualy gotten a job thru them, if yes, it would be like 1 in every 20 person, that way, they can keep deceiving people & keep making their money from desperate jobseekers.

Newbie ANYAEGBU CHIMUANYA BONIFA's Avatar

what are u waiting 4,run 4 ur dear life but only thief hyper-scammers.next they will shortlisted ur name and told u to bring 1500 for recommendaton letter.guy shineeeee ur eye.....oooooooooooooo

I dont know why authourity has not taken any action on them. I cannot count how many people I know tht have been duped by e-breakthru.

By asking this question , i know you must be new in the labour market. EBT or E-breakthrough are predators of fresh graduates mostly.
    There is a simple rule to job search; No serious employer will ever ask you to pay a dime before giving you a job.

I have a friend whose flight ticket was paid for by a company just to attend an interview, hope you catch my drift.

think they now know pple r aware of their scam so they changed their venue to badagry.dn't u guys think they wld hav............... EFCC officers,u knw wat i mean now.the normal dealings in naija

+ Reply