+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Ebreak through nigeria limited sent me a mail that am short listed for interview

Ebreak through nigeria limited sent me a mail that am short listed for interview

hello house pls who has information about this company cos it was almost immediately that i sent my cv to the company that i received a reply that i have been short listed for interview.

hope it real?

Re: Ebreak through nigeria limited sent me a mail that am short listed for interview

my dear l experienced the same thing just now...l doubt its genuineness...but all the same lets try them out...there is no harm in trial but u got to be wise like a serpent....one luv broda
    may the power of love overcome the love of power!

Re: Ebreak through nigeria limited sent me a mail that am short listed for interview

be ready to pay money

Hey guys...burst them. They're lagalised scammers backed up by certain individuals in the government. They'l do nothing for you and you would have paid some cash to them.

BUT feel free to experiment if you have some cash to spare.
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

Dont even bother attending thier so called interview.
    I was also a victim 2 thier fraudulent practices.
    THEY ARE BROAD DAY SCAMMERS.
    You will be asked to pay 1,050 or 1,500 depending on ur pursuit and finally post u to
    their fellow scam associates who plays the politics until u r fed up.
    virus....Beware, Fellow Nairalanderz.

no they only collect half of your first pay for whichever job that will be given 2u. They are recruitment agents.

Guy, hw u dey? Hope fine. I hve heard a lot of stories of e-breakthrough. When i finished service early dis year, i sent my cv and got a quick response 4 a test. I post it online on naijahotjobs and got good advice not 2go close 2dat agency. I am not advising u not 2go, but if u go there be extra sharp. if u re ask 2pay any money run away or flee which ever way is possible. a guy told me his encounter wit them. After collecting his money dey sent him 2 a road side computer centre. So be careful.

Hi, everyone. This is my first time of replying to any of the posting, i only go through them.
    As for Esther breakthrough (ebreakthrough), they're a recruiting agency but i dint think they're genuine. I've been a victim before when i was a fresh graduate. You pay application fee before they even let you in into the various vacancies they have least of all, see if you qualify, you are then told that you give them your first month salary when you get the job. the places they post one to are these "small businesses", no where serious where on can build one's career, where you get "tossed" around till one is fed up and quit.
    What I feel about the whole thing is that one should just get something doing, i even posted some vacancies to them later on when i set up my own business. Prepare yourself to be your own boss and employ people, in the stead

They are one of the biggest scammers in Lagos. You better throw their invitation in the dustbin. I have friends who fell victims to them sometime back. They don't have any job to give to you. They just want to collect your money then send you to one mushroom company owned by one of their cronies. They'll interview you but you'll never get a result or a reply. I understand they have their office at Ojuelegba.
    Plz discard them faaaaasssssstttt!!!!! like a bad habit!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

+ Reply