The content of this post is intended for internet lovers. When i say internet lovers, I mean people that find the internet useful and fascinating and at the same time want to earn money with it.

This is not a get rich scheme as u can see. It involves skills and hard work. As for the skills required, I’ll be recruiting and giving training in order for you to acquaint yourself with the basic requirement you need to succeed in this business. As for hard work, it is a personal drive because you need to work to make it in this business.

First and foremost, to make things easier, you need to have a computer and a modem or have access to one. A 3g modem is recommended (either a 3g phone or other network modem like MTN, GLO, ETISALAT and AIRTEL). Secondly you need to notify us by mail: clienttunnel@gmail. com to show that you are interested in the business.

What you do basically in this business is configuring internet services for clients (people, friends and family). But first you need a basic training in order to learn how to set-up the internet services and that is why you need to have access to a computer and a modem. You are also required to show commitment by making a one time deposit of #1500. This money is required to show that you are committed to using our service and at the same time marketing it. Note that this money is used to activate an 8gb data plan for you for the first month and as you become our agent by marketing our service, you get free internet access subsequently while you also earn money. Note that the #1500 is NOT COMPULSORY if you don't want to pay for it. An alternative is a free 40mb subscription we can give to you to test our service, but this free subscription is slower than when you subscribe to an internet data plan. What we are saying is that whether you are interested in subscribing or not is not our major concern. Our major concern is to show you how to MAKE MONEY with it.

After indicating your interest by mail: clienttunnel@gmail. com , we will start by setting up the configuration on your system. This way you will learn how to set it up for other clients. Secondly, you will either have to use a subscribed or free plan (but I advise you, free plan is only 40mb, it depletes very fast and browses slower than subscribed plan). The good news is that whether you are subscribing or not, you will be able to test our service to know that it is working. Thirdly you need to start making money by setting up this connection for clients. There are so many clients that are interested in our services and that is why an agent is indispensable. Remember our motto is: "bringing internet services to your doorstep". So our aim is getting our services across to various clients in need of it.

Now the question everybody is waiting for is HOW DO I EARN MONEY AND HOW MUCH CAN I EARN? The truth is that you can earn as much as #10,000 to #25,000 OR MORE every month. How is this done? You earn a percentage of the money a client is paying for the internet service. Below is a summary of our various data plan and how much you can earn per client per month(s):

Data plan : 8gb/month 18gb/month 24gb/3 months Unlimited gb/month
What clients pay: #2000 #3000 #5000 #5000
What you earn: #500 #1000 #1500 #1500

Assuming you configure 10 client’s system per month, and you earn an average of #1000 per client, that makes #10,000 per month. If you increase the number of clients to 25 per month, that makes #25000 per month. If you work harder to increase the numbers of client to more than 25 and make sure they keep subscribing every month, then you get to earn more than #25,000 per month.

How to proceed: Visit our website: www. clienttunnel. 110mb. com to start downloading the required softwares and configuration manual and notify us by email: clienttunnel@gmail. com in order to provide technical support and also get the skills required across to you so that you can then proceed to getting clients and configuring the connection for them while MAKING MONEY!!!