+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: E-breakthrough is it 4 real

E-breakthrough is it 4 real

hello house,has any body heard about e-breakthrough.are they for real

Re: E-breakthrough is it 4 real

I have not heard about it but I have the following information:

YOU CAN PRINT YOUR LIFE TO GREATNESS

The world’s most successful investor, Warren Buffet, once revealed the secret of becoming rich “to be greedy when others are fearful and very fearful when others are greedy”.

No part of the world including Nigeria, can claim ignorant or immuned to the global financial crisis. I want to believe that the recent crisis is God’s own way of redistributing wealth. It will afford many people the opportunity to invest in areas which hitherto were either for the rich or were considered not attractive. New millionaires would be raised from no where. Several billionaires and millionaires will loose control of their investments and holdings. Have you heard that a Germany, 74 year old Adolf Merckle, recently took his own life. I am not surprised.

Do you believe that in 2009, fresh billionaires and millionaires would be raised. God will open people’s eyes to see opportunities as they come. Many jobs would be lost but God will raise many entrepreneurs also to fill the gap. Just trust in God. Believe that no matter the extent of financial meltdown, some services will continue to be on high demand. Yes, people will always make and receive calls 24/7. It is recession proof.

As a step towards realizing the above, I have in my possession an information on how to print recharge card vouchers in Nigeria. It is genuine, reliable and legal. Information is power. Please let me know if you need the information forwarded to your mail.

[email protected]

They are bunch of dupes. You'll see every sticker about Jesus when you get to their office in ojuelegba but they are fake. I fell victim in 2002. I was asked to pay an amount of money which i did. They gave me a letter to a company, on approaching the company, i saw 'no vacancy' at the gate and when i got back to esther, i was told to be checking back every two weeks. Nobody told me to stop going their when i got tired. I later got a job through newspaper advert.
    Unbelievable! I see birds in the ocean and fishes flying.

@vivishow!

E-breakthrough or Esther-Breakthrough is one of the oldest scammers around. They are what I call "ORIGINAL FAKE!!!!.

So please run away from them FAAASSSSTTTT!! before you fall victim.

Goodluck!!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

+ Reply