+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: DV 2010 Visa lottery, i got a letter

DV 2010 Visa lottery, i got a letter

House pls does any one has information about the 2010 visa lottery applied last year, cos i received a letter to my mail box confirming my success selection and form to fill prior to interview. i would like to be sure, if any one is aware of the result should be contact me @ [email protected] or call my line 08038720719.

Re: DV 2010 Visa lottery, i got a letter

My brother it could be a scam, beware..... you the email and lets see read its contents.
    check the origin of the email and if it requires you to pay a certain amount of money its a scam
    IF SHITS WERE GOLD POOR MEN WONT HAVE -HOLES

Its Definitely SPAM. Result for the application is not even due. Selection would be announced in JULY and U can only be contacted by Regular Post, not by email. BEWARE!!!
    WINNERS WOULD NOT BE CONTACTED BY EMAIL!!!! AND THOSE NOT SELECTED WOULD NOT BE CONTACTED AT ALL!!

The truth is, everybody is anxious to leave this rebrading country but let us be watchful, SCAM it is. You can check your status with your confirmation code.
    what  is gonna be will be, tell others about that job,theirs wont disturb yours. one love man!

DV 2010 Results will be sent by normal post ONLY to those selected people from May till the end of July 2009. Computers at the KCC will select the lucky winners in the random draw and will give them a case number according to their Geographical region.

The DV 2010 results package will also contain further instructions along with the related visa fees. DV 2010 results or winners name list will not be available from the U.S Embassies or U.S Consular offices.

Those who are not selected will not get any notifications. For all those people who have submitted the online E-DV application forms for the DV 2010, there will be an opportunity to check whether they are selected or not selected for the diversity visa lottery 2010 from July 1, 2009, until June 30, 2010.
    This can be checked in the online web site of the DV lottery along with the applicant's confirmation number and personal details.
    No e-mail, fax or telephone will be used to announce the DV 2010 results to the winners.

The visa fees should be paid only to the US Consular office on the day of the interview. The selection doesn’t guarantee you an American immigrant visa directly, but will give you the chance to apply for the immigrant visa by paying the visa fee and the diversity visa processing fee and following the normal visa application procedure.
    Don't send money by post, westernunion or by other means to get the visas.

+ Reply