+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ANY KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL YOU HAVE, IT CAN TAKE U TO PLACES

DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ANY KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL YOU HAVE, IT CAN TAKE U TO PLACES

Hello House,
    I just decided to share this with the you. First, what you have is better than the best thing you don't have.
    I started playing Chess since 1996. By the 2nd week of January 2008, someone asked me if I can play chess very well, I answered YES, and some few minutes later I was linked with an American proprietress of one of the leading America schools in Ibadan. A week later, I assumed the position of Chess Club Instructor on contract basis with the school. I only go there on Thursday for 50 minutes and a good pay at that. I'm presently running a Masters programme at Unibadan
    Cherish what you have, and I tell you, God is able to get you what you need with what you have.
    Next time, I'll share with you how I made money, contacts, and became popular with a camera.
    Please share with the house what skill you have and how it has really helped you.

Thanks.
    Tomkril
    [email protected]
    [email protected]<br />+234-803-5268-265<br />+234-805-6180-267<br />Nigeria.

Re: DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ANY KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL YOU HAVE, IT CAN TAKE TO PLACES

I've always said it, that no knowlegde is wasted. And everyone has something he knows that can get him to where he's going. Every dog has its day. Just know what is your area of strength and competency, it may be a talent, skill, knowledge, or experience in something. You just know you are good at this thing.
    Once you've discovered what it is, i can tell you what to do with it and how it can serve you. You can create your own opportunities from that thing, even start a business along that line. Believe in yourself.

Re: DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ANY KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL YOU HAVE, IT CAN TAKE U TO PLACES

My brother, i agree with u 100%. See'st thou a man diligent in his work, he will stand before kings. It does not matter what we do, its how we do it. Diligence would always pay off, even for a shoe maker.

Thanks a lot man you really inspire me with your story...........
    I happen to have a passion ....forex trading.........
    The challenge i have been batling is to get a laptop with internet access....Because of this, i've got involved in a lot of {wasted} efforts.
    Im even looking for a loan presently while wondering when these challenges would END...

BUT I AINT GIVING UP. FOR ME AND MY VISION AND GOALS IN LIFE ITS "TILL DEATH DO US PATH!!!!!!!"

guy i think u are very correct, As far as u living being created by God you the key to you destiny if you will decover it no body can use in vein

When I was a child I love anything pratical work.
    So when i grw up i started with computer I tell u today there no kind of work as far computer is concern that i can do.

And is helping to is real taking me from glory to glory.
    so be deligence and belive in yourself.

yes oooo
    now whats that skill i have, kai i need to rediscover myself.

Don't mind me just kidding. You can actually make a living from your skills and imaginations. Never stop believing in yourself
    God bless
    Revelation 22: 11-12

my soul is lifted

I find your write ups very inspiring. what would you advice a graduate with project management certifications, with respect to job applications?
    http://www.coolcashjackpot.net/index.php?ref=gregov85

+ Reply