Doing Business,Travelling,Working, Just Visiting/Living in Ghana As a Nigerian.
I got startled with a report from a Nigerian newspaper years ago which stated that for you to register and incorporate a business in Ghana as a Nigerian, you will need a whooping sum of $52,000 as a requirement. The truth about this is that the investigation was done but the writer did not understand what was seemingly explained to him. As adventurous as I am as an entrepreneur, I decided to go and carry out my investigation since I had interest in expanding my business to the gold coast country of West Africa. Friends, family and fans who I told about my journey told me it was not possible for me to do it. And I said, even if I don’t succeed, I would have learned something in the process. . Five days later, my company was ready and all legal documents handed over to me for the commencement of business. In fact, Bank account opened and all things went in shape. There are those who want to journey to Ghana with a goal of expanding their business or just for fun and vacation with their families, or for Church conventions and other programs, but do not know how to go about it. In fact, I have met those who took off from Nigeria and got to Ghana after three hectic days. Aside the above, businesses thrives between Nigeria and Ghana and what ever your interest is, it is supposed to be fun to know how to do business, visit, live or work in Ghana as a Nigerian legitimately. hxxp: www. faceyourwork. com/business-traveling-working-just-visiting-living-ghana-nigerian-made-easy-step-step-guide#more-26