+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Does Your Gsm Provider Pays You?

Does Your Gsm Provider Pays You?

I know this will come as a big surprise to many people but it's the reality of what's is happening now,in case you haven't heard.The fact that many of us have lose count on how much we spend on calls we make per month can not be over-emphasized. We tends to place little or no importance on that fact that we are responsible for our personal finances.All of these communication companies are declaring profits upon profits while we are going bankrupt every now and then.

What of a company now came along and offer an opportunity of paying you for every RECHARGE CARDS you use daily,weekly and monthly and also deceive to give BONUSES on each friends and families you introduce to their company-on every recharge cards their (people you introduce to the company) purchased.Even choice to offer FREE calls among those people that belong to you called group,Who wouldn't look at that as opportunity to turn your phone to an asset building device? Who wouldn't want to buy their product?

Well,i say that nobody in their right mind would be foolish enough NOT to look at this opportunity and i know you are not foolish.

I'm inviting you to take a look at an opportunity where you can turn your Mobile phone to an ATM machine.Don't believe,Send me a PM now.

Re: Does Your Gsm Provider Pays You?

Please send full details to [email protected]
    well done for the good info.

Re: Does Your Gsm Provider Pays You?

I'm happy to hear from you guys. Expect a full details with a power point presentation attached to the mail.

+ Reply