YES,GOD IS READY TO HEAL YOUR SICKNESS AND RESTORE YOU

Here is a beautiful Christian healing prayer:

Many nowadays don’t believe God is still in the healing business, but I am here to tell you He is! What He did for those we read about in the Bible, He is still doing for us today. God hasn’t changed. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Hebrews 13:8
He is still in the miracle business because He loves us. The only thing which is keeping us from receiving our healing is us.
For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after. Jeremiah 30:17
Too often we say with our mouths we believe God can heal us, but do we really believe it in our hearts. How many times has someone been healed, but then felt a symptom or pain again and begin to doubt they actually received their healing?
When someone prays their Christian healing prayer to God for their healing, God heals them right then. But, it’s up to that individual to believe they are healed. They must exercise their faith and believe their health has been restored.
Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:4-5
When Christ died on the Christ He took upon himself every sickness and disease known and unknown to man. And because He did this, He freed us from having to experience a life of sickness.
So whatever you may be experiencing, know you are healed. Start today believing and confessing your healing. Stop saying you’re waiting to be healed, because God has already healed you over 2000 years ago. He’s just waiting on you to begin to walk in divine health.
The second part of this christian healing prayer request deals with prayer. When I discuss prayer and how many people pray, I become intrigued. Too often the topic of praying in tongues; praying in the Spirit is overlooked.
For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful. What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also. 1 Corinthians 14:14-15
Yes, it is ok to pray in your native tongue rather it be English or Chinese. But what makes the best impact in the spirit realm is praying in unknown tongues. ”What is the unknown tongue?” It is a language unto God.
When you pray in your unknown tongue you are conditioning your spirit to receive and activating unbelievable power in your life. When you pray in tongues, you allow yourself to become more receptive to the Spirit of God. He is able to talk to you freely and you are able to hear Him more clearly. When you pray like this you are more apt to know and understand His will for your life much better.
One thing many people get so caught up on is they feel as though God won’t hear them if they don’t pray long or hard enough. Honestly, God heard you the first time. But you must keep praying.
And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: 1 John 5:14
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16
For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us. 2 Corinthians 1:20 So I encourage anyone who isn’t already praying in tongues to begin today. There is so much more in the spirit realm available to you when you do this.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Today we come boldly before your throne declaring victory over any sickness or infirmities regarding the readers. Right now as I pray for unto readers, you will begin to heal them from anything which may be hindering them from fulfilling their purpose in life. God we know you are able to do above and beyond all of what we ask, and so we thank you for this healing. Help and remind us from this day foward, you are our present help in times of trouble. I pray as they communes with you in the spirit, you will show them things beyond theirs imagination .. Do what no man can do in their life in JESUS Name, Amen
I pray this Christian healing prayer touches your life. God Bless!
FOR ANY PRAYER,CALL BRO EMMANUEL 08165046676