+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: DO BANKERS DESERVE THE SALARY THEY EARN?

DO BANKERS DESERVE THE SALARY THEY EARN?

imagine an fresh grad in a bank earning as much as 150,000 naira per month.IT IS ABSURD.ur opinion abot that pls

Re: DO BANKERS DESERVE THE SALARY THEY EARN?

Do u think the managers paying the 150k are fools? Let me tell you before all these MDs can give u 2Naira know that you have generated 2,000 Naira for them. Don't put ur self on lower level u are a graduate for goodness sake. Do you think what graduate means those days?

If u r a graduate, & u know banking work, then u should know its not too much. Unless u don't know your worth as a graduate.
    Have u also bothered 2 ask yourself how much oil workers earn?.

Oxygen, i think its easier said outside the system, the work load, the threats of losing your job, the crazy targets, the being in the office as early as 7 & closing very late, i think they are worth it man. My advice: try getting a bank job & i pray you should be taken to the marketing dept with no delays & at the end of one year, come back and tell the house if you are worth 150gees.

TO ME I THINK THEY DERSERVE MORE THAN THAT BECOS SOME OF THEM ARE EVEN DO MORE THAN THE JOB THEY ARE PAY 4, THE STRESS, NO REST, LESS TIME 4 UR FAMILY AND ALL THAT.

Broda there is notin i ve to say cos those previous msgs ve answered it all. Bankers deserves more...

Broda there is notin i ve to say cos those previous msgs ve answered it all. Bankers deserves more...

yes Bankers deserve the pay. But mind you, not all banks pay as high as 150gees. Banks charges are so high, no bank service its customer for free. They make so much interest so if the staff are not well paid what is then use of the high interest rate? Are the profits meant for only the shareholders. the staff deserve the pay.
    hiver

the taste of the puddle is inda eating, it,s amazing hw u guyz st an d share opinion, guess wat? i just clossed , got into the house at abt 10;30, mind u not in lagos , am in makurdi,this is my second year in it, and guyz i wk like mad , i hardly eat, gat no tyme 4 my self and d doctor says i have ulcer ,if hv anoda otion i will quit it and do sometin else, i studied intrnational relations and history, an better offer, BUT i trully thank GOD dat i do have job. and d pay not ok compared to what i do and the societal expectation from u guys,but be wise.tanx.chris

i am amazed that u can ask dat question. have u ever talked to a banker?wat is 150k compared to the risk dey take by handling all that moni?my sis woks in the bank, she has no social life,no time for friends and family,at times she comes back frm wok,collapses on the chair and sleeps off without eating and pulling off her cloths bcos she is so tired.woe betide u as a bank teller if u over pay,its on ur head.if u have a thief close to u,its on ur head.she had a narrow xcape wen an IT guy stole 500k on her watch while she was in the volt.imagine dat?how much are u earning for that kind of risk?imagine a marketer who is given a budget of millions for a month and if u manage to meet it u earn 150k?u bring millions to the bank and u get chicken feed in return.imagine if all ur sweat for one month goes to ur pocket dont u know wat u will make?their moni is peanut compared to wat they go thru!@oxygen25,pls respect any bank workers wen u see dem cos dey dont find it easy.
    Live and lets live. Abi no be so?:d

4 u 2 think 150k is 2 much 4 a graduate n a banker (stresful job) is poverty mentality. Is it bcos of d naija stuff. Hw much is d rent 4 a gud apatment dat befits a graduate? D bills n all that. Mind u some gud places like d iocs pay as much as 450k 4 a start

+ Reply